Locked Kasha's Korner

Kasha

Lame title but sue me, I love alliteration.

I made myself a sig, something I haven't done in many years, back when I started playing MMOs I'd design sigs for friends and guildies. It's a simple pleasure for me as I'm an artist by profession with a background in graphic design. Nice to have a reason to put something together again, I've been struggling with art block for a while and this helps! I'm still kind of uncomfortable about showing off my work, but it's something I'm actively working on as if I want to really pursue it as a career, then it's a necessity, duh!

Kind of a Portfolio

I'll update this post with the latest work that I post in this thread, so there's an easy master post for everything.

Digital Art from the last couple of years, including commissions:

Spoiler

Digital work from the last few years:

I was commissioned by a friend to make these emotes for his Twitch channel and Discord:
mQN32eM.jpg

A siren I painted digitally for a beautiful DTIYS (Draw This In Your Style) from an artist on Instagram:
Currently have this on my fridge because it's my favourite thing I've done in a long time xD
qrOJ4GO.jpg

hG6Eplkl.png

oZJLGa3l.jpg

yftEz2kl.jpg

YGJNXi0l.jpg

HNghsrtl.png

hDKCqF6l.jpg

5561Dszl.jpg

3fBE5i8l.png

kamIf0Al.png

ZWgXbXel.png

vGkFwOkl.png

KB6vUgul.png

mY8x7Crl.png

3D Fan Art in Blender:

Spoiler

pC41b5F.jpg

9g8m5ZJ.jpg

Original traditional art from the last couple of years:

Spoiler

GQ677hV.jpg

Z18AvjM.jpg

gEpP5n2.jpg

IZchxyk.jpg

qgTdJa6.jpg

wrRe1nn.jpg

vZZLtwz.jpg

scfUQA5.jpg

8EjW8A9.jpg

mTZKJpL.jpg

Old Work from other MMO forums:

Spoiler

These are all around 10 or more years old, I was just starting out teaching myself on Photoshop 7 xD
Note that some of them do contain copyrighted content, used under fair use as fan works, I didn't make any money from these, real or virtual.
FLwnEUm.jpg

eHdsPN2.gif

KWImaiB.jpg

PYA1Mx8.jpg

bCYxnrp.jpg

0tdg7VB.jpg

zcpLmne.jpg

zsiqwPB.jpg

us5VtFT.jpg

tQrr58j.jpg

A4alfHp.jpg

b0ctENJ.jpg

EQMU2Zj.jpg

B9xWQ4N.jpg

JNcBJUV.jpg

DlK0gA0.jpg

9KXxAl8.jpg

BM6Z7V5.jpg

LLlj34L.jpg

quQJOfC.jpg

wVUYj1b.jpg

cvBJA52.jpg

NgMHT0H.jpg

iLvEtwc.jpg

JYO4pbb.jpg

qb8Gtzu.jpg

SnZErAh.jpg

dSMNFnQ.jpg

JOJQ78j.jpg

c3Exhix.jpg

Mzjg6JZ.jpg

7WqDXjM.jpg

Old animated gifs:

Spoiler

These took me so long back when I was just figuring out how to do animations frame by frame with only one friend to help me back on a band forum xD

Note that some of them do contain copyrighted content, used under fair use as fan works, I didn't make any money from these, real or virtual.

f4IGfIz.gif

THPJIFH.gif

8UAMTYY.gif

jeAu6rx.gif

Animated icon and emote I made from scratch for my former Twitch name/persona:

WqvCVLL.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 1

kashasig.png

1 hour ago, Sandstorm said:

Should show us some more of your work, always nice to see what people can come up with :)

Thank you! I'll see what I can do!

36 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Isn't bad at all, I like the mixture between grey and forest green; probably my favourite colour combination.

I'd recommend working on the smoothness of your renders, some objects are nice vectors but others seem like they're rasterized and have blurred edges.

Thanks! I wanted to try some muted colours to go with the forum here as I love the dark theme! (Also less eye strain and easier on some people with vision problems!)
That's because it's not a vector :) Just a stock image because I wanted something I could throw together in a half hour or so.

kashasig.png

Old animated gifs, these took me so long back when I was just figuring out how to do animations frame by frame with only one friend to help me back on a band forum xD

f4IGfIz.gif

THPJIFH.gif

8UAMTYY.gif

jeAu6rx.gif

Animated icon and emote I made from scratch for my former Twitch name/persona:

WqvCVLL.gif

• Like 2

kashasig.png

Another digital stuff update:

I was commissioned by a friend to make these emotes for his Twitch channel and Discord:
mQN32eM.jpg

A siren I painted digitally for a beautiful DTIYS (Draw This In Your Style) from an artist on Instagram:
Currently have this on my fridge because it's my favourite thing I've done in a long time xD
qrOJ4GO.jpg

• Like 1

kashasig.png

Something else that I do purely as an occasional hobby because it takes absolutely 5ever to do, is 3D fan art in Blender!
I'm pretty much a newbie to this, haven't done all that much and it's been more than a couple of years since I did anything new properly, so, there's that.

As the models I use are borrowed from copyrighted games/programs, I never make any profit or take commissions for 3D work, it's just a passion project thing.

pC41b5F.jpg

9g8m5ZJ.jpg

• Like 2

kashasig.png