Locked Lucky Charms Recruitment Application!

Happy L

Hello everyone.  @Medley, and myself are opening up a few spots in our GIM.  As of right now, we have only one open spot, but another may be available soon.  We will see in the future. 

We are taking our GIM VERY seriously, and we would like our new members to be active, friendly and fun.  Contribution to the GIM itself is not necessarily required, we are looking for teamwork.  We would like to boss together every week, at least one day a week.  (Not all day, but for a few hours at least.) 

Our vetting process is going to be very very strict, I'm not going to lie.  In the past I personally have had very bad experience with the wrong GIM, so in order to be considered, the criteria below must apply to you and your account, and you must also fill out the application in your reply to this post. 

Current members:

• GIM Medley; Leader
  • Iron Agnes
  • Eila
  • Markiplier
  • Bux

The application.

Spoiler

IGN?  (In game name?)  -

Total time played? (Across your GIM account AND/OR other accounts) -

How much do you plan on playing with us on your GIM account? -

What can you contribute to our GIM?  (Not talking about the chest.)  -

What's your favorite animal? -

Our requirements to join.

Spoiler

I don't like putting an age requirement on these things, but we would like you to be age 18 or older.  This is for a variety of reasons, but mainly for maturity.  I'm not saying minors are incapable of being mature, but in a lot of cases (not all) they just aren't.  If you are active in-game, meet all criteria and also happen to be 16-17, we MAY consider you, though that is a big maybe. 

You MUST be a friendly person.  We are not looking for drama, and we are not looking for feuding or fighting.  Medley and myself can disagree on things and even if one of us gets a little bit upset, we can put that behind us because our friendship is more important than the drama of whatever is was we disagreed on.  Controversial topics ARE allowed, but not at the expense of our fellow GIM members.  We refrain from being anti anything that will effect our fellow member.  If you cannot put your beliefs behind you and accept each other for who we are, what we believe in and how we live our lives, you cannot join. 

As activity is so important to us, we will not be accepting brand new accounts.  (If you play the game on a different account and you create a new account to join us it's okay) but brand new GIM's fresh to the game unfortunately will not be accepted.  You MUST have an active daily presence on the server.  If I have never seen you before, there's a good possibility that we wont be accepting your application. 

You MUST follow the rules put in place by the server.  If for any reason you break the rules, you will receive warnings from the rest of us as well depending on the severity of the situation, possibly subject to being banned from the group.  We DO NOT tolerate ANY rule breakers.  If you are caught calling people names, saying horrible things to people, botting, or breaking serious rules, we will convene and discuss removing you from the group.  Lucky Charms follows ALL of Velheim's rules and we will help the staff with anything they request of us.  If that's something that scares you, or you dislike, don't even bother to apply. 

There will be a trial period of no access to the GIM bank.  If this bothers you and you are unable to understand this, then don't bother to apply.  We are still willing to trade with you and help you out as much as needed. 

Finally, you must join the Velheim discord, and our Lucky Charms discord so that we can chat outside of the game and communicate even when we aren't in game. 

Medley and I want to have a very VERY close friendship, and we want to extend that friendship to other people, but trust is something that comes by slowly for both of us.  If these requirements seem extreme to you, it's probably because they are.  We meant for them to be extreme so that the best of the best and the nicest of the nicest will apply to join.  Teamwork is our #1 priority, and while we don't expect you to do this, both Medley and myself share EVERYTHING.  If i get a drop, then a second of the same drop, it instantly going into the GIM for my fellow members to use, the same goes with Medley. 

At the end of the day, we want active, loving, friendly, fun and exciting members who will contribute to the community and help make Lucky Charms the #1 GIM in-game! 

EDIT:  I wanted to add something real quick, if for any reason we decide to deny you, it does not reflect our opinion on you personally, or your personality.  We DO NOT discriminate, and we want to be inclusive, while also doing the best thing for our GIM.  Maybe in the future we will start up a second GIM available to other players to join as well. 

EDIT:  After some careful consideration we've decided to let Bux into our group, since @Yggdrasil is the only one to apply, I'd like to clarify that our decision not to move forward with you was NOT personal in any way, shape or form.  Most people in the Gim are very familiar with Bux and we simply felt he would be the best fit for the spot.  In the future, if another spot opened up, we absolutely encourage you to reapply.  Thank you for your application.  <3

IGN?  (In game name?)  - Yggdrasil

Total time played? (Across your GIM account AND/OR other accounts) - 1600+ hours.

How much do you plan on playing with us on your GIM account? - Daily.

What can you contribute to our GIM?  (Not talking about the chest.)  - Cool jokes and good music suggestions

What's your favorite animal? - my pubbah.

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png