Locked Fudgel: Clan Thread

Husky

Welcome to the official forum of the Fudgel clan

Fudgel - An eighteenth century term that means 'Pretending to work when you are not actually doing anything at all'

*The fudgel clan is a clan owned by Husky, that was made on the 25th of October, 2018, and is intended to be a fun clan for anyone and everyone that wants to join to chat and hang out. Events will be held such as giveaways, drop parties, and more in the future as the clan grows, potentially including mass boss groups, mass skilling events (minigames and D&D) and more, but this requires multiple members, so get to recruiting :)

Requirements

None! Well, other than having to speak English and play the game, then there are none! As long as you are online on velheim a few times a week your welcome to stay in the clan

Rules

Pretty basic stuff.

- Keep the clan chat controversial topic free. This includes but is not limited to war, politics, national pride, etc.
- Limit the amount of swearing you do. Drop a bad word every little bit? We don't care! Just don't excessively swear and you'll be just fine

- Be nice, in general! That doesn't just mean to the clan and in clan chat, if your caught disrespecting staff, donators, clan members, or other players in general you will get kicked.
- Do not ask for ranks.. you will earn them as you show your active and wanting to stay within the clan

Members

**I realized after making the clan and what not ranks aren't coded in properly, so for now it's owner and recruits

Owner

Husky

Recruits

Boss3412

Jitters

Riderman

Emrakul

Proxic

Kieranonpc

Ectofunkyy

Ahoy

Cake