Locked Grand Exchange

Phippzy

As you can see by the title this is about the state of grand exchange as a new player who joined like a week or 2 ago, i am enjoying the game very much and all its amazing content except GE like all ge is for this server is a place to OVERPRICE items and scam everyone, like yes i understand its a free world and you can list items at whatever you want but for new players (ME) i dont find it easy to make mega money for overpriced items.

Everyones free to a opinion but this does need to be addressed because i play as a classic account but feel more like a ironman than anything else

Can't do much about it.. most people won't sell items. I know there are people with 20 blightbound crossbows and other items and they just keep them in bank for their value to go up and won't sell. It's a pretty stale and dead economy so for now you'll be an ironman yes, hopefully it changes in the future as more open minded players join.

• Like 1

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Pvmlife said:

Can't do much about it.. most people won't sell items. I know there are people with 20 blightbound crossbows and other items and they just keep them in bank for their value to go up and won't sell. It's a pretty stale and dead economy so for now you'll be an ironman yes, hopefully it changes in the future as more open minded players join.

Tbf I think with the Blights its just that so few people bother to learn the mechanics of the fights, that they are the ones who are able to dictate the prices which is fair. I don't see why players who put a ton of time into a boss (not to mention the rare rate of the blights) shouldn't sell the bows for what they want.

• Like 1

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Iron Tyrone said:

Tbf I think with the Blights its just that so few people bother to learn the mechanics of the fights, that they are the ones who are able to dictate the prices which is fair. I don't see why players who put a ton of time into a boss (not to mention the rare rate of the blights) shouldn't sell the bows for what they want.

Been asking for a month along with other three people to do aod and solak and nobody wants to take us, so I'd say like five people control end game economy and don't want to share.. I wanted to change that but now I don't really care much anymore to be fair 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Pvmlife said:

Been asking for a month along with other three people to do aod and solak and nobody wants to take us, so I'd say like five people control end game economy and don't want to share.. I wanted to change that but now I don't really care much anymore to be fair 

AOD and Solak have very high gear requirements, both literally requiring close to BIS gear to complete - one mistake at AOD can cause the entire run to fail.

Solak even worse, scales by number of players - so if you aren't able to match the DPS of whoever you're duo'ing with, then you're just making the fight harder with no benefits to having 2 players.

• Like 1

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Iron Tyrone said:

AOD and Solak have very high gear requirements, both literally requiring close to BIS gear to complete - one mistake at AOD can cause the entire run to fail.

Solak even worse, scales by number of players - so if you aren't able to match the DPS of whoever you're duo'ing with, then you're just making the fight harder with no benefits to having 2 players.

When I took people to aod in our discord on RS3 we had a full hour of errors and problems, that is the main game where money and dying actually matters (idc about dying on Velheim it costs like 2m), after failing for multiple times the crew got used to 7 man aod and they did good so we were all happy and managed to have weekly aod teams or anytime we wanted simply because we taught people how to do it and didn't require t95 to do it. You can't tell me you need t92 on velheim (rsps) for aod when I started it off with t85 on rs3 and it wasn't that big of a deal except lacking some dps/perfect accuracy.

Why is it such a big issue to take a learner to aod or solak? I have t90 on velheim and bis on rs3, I did both aod and solak on rs3 and now I'm not accepted with t90s on a private server where mechanics are three times easier? Smells like "end game" people just don't want others to pvm and get drops.. I saw Mr Cleave and Supra take some initiative and trying to assemble an aod team but we couldn't get a 7 man team just because the mentality is duo or trio everything or "just solo it or you suck at the game". When will people understand that we can all just group pvm and have fun in discord vc with like actual group pvm events instead of locking end game pvming to top 10 biggest flex donators? I've been in rs3 clans like this and I can tell you it's pure cancer to behave like this towards learners. Now they want raids locked also so that they can hand pick their clanmates and people with t92 for bm (which you can do in t70 easily btw) and ruin pvm even more? Like come on, super fun server until you get to t90 gear and then you see that you're just never going to have a pvm group to go to group bosses with.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, wakeuplucki said:

a lotta weird backhanded malicious comments in here to try and strengthen your point, why not just say names? don't need to be so passive aggressive @Pvmlife

Why are you feeling called out? I never mentioned you or your buddies, you just randomly found yourself here

On 5/12/2023 at 6:56 AM, Pvmlife said:

When I took people to aod in our discord on RS3 we had a full hour of errors and problems, that is the main game where money and dying actually matters (idc about dying on Velheim it costs like 2m), after failing for multiple times the crew got used to 7 man aod and they did good so we were all happy and managed to have weekly aod teams or anytime we wanted simply because we taught people how to do it and didn't require t95 to do it. You can't tell me you need t92 on velheim (rsps) for aod when I started it off with t85 on rs3 and it wasn't that big of a deal except lacking some dps/perfect accuracy.

Why is it such a big issue to take a learner to aod or solak? I have t90 on velheim and bis on rs3, I did both aod and solak on rs3 and now I'm not accepted with t90s on a private server where mechanics are three times easier? Smells like "end game" people just don't want others to pvm and get drops.. I saw Mr Cleave and Supra take some initiative and trying to assemble an aod team but we couldn't get a 7 man team just because the mentality is duo or trio everything or "just solo it or you suck at the game". When will people understand that we can all just group pvm and have fun in discord vc with like actual group pvm events instead of locking end game pvming to top 10 biggest flex donators? I've been in rs3 clans like this and I can tell you it's pure cancer to behave like this towards learners. Now they want raids locked also so that they can hand pick their clanmates and people with t92 for bm (which you can do in t70 easily btw) and ruin pvm even more? Like come on, super fun server until you get to t90 gear and then you see that you're just never going to have a pvm group to go to group bosses with.

If you ever want to be a learner for aod, feel free to reach out to me and my gim, we'll take you out for dinner and aod.

when it comes to Solak, that's another story tho l0l

• Thanks 1

2dWssCm - Imgur.gif

On 5/13/2023 at 6:49 PM, Pvmlife said:

Why are you feeling called out? I never mentioned you or your buddies, you just randomly found yourself here

quite the opposite, I don't feel called out im just interested to know and i have never understood why people say things out the sides of their mouths kind of weak really

6 hours ago, wakeuplucki said:

quite the opposite, I don't feel called out im just interested to know and i have never understood why people say things out the sides of their mouths kind of weak really

Good for you, go back to the streets