- Few improvements towards the newly added Prestige system (more information, improved code, fixed grammar);
- When prestiging with EXP worth more than level 99 in ALL skills, the prestige levels (and points) will get increased by each virtual level 99 based off of the lowest EXP skill (ie. at least 104m EXP in all skills would give you 8 prestige levels, 200m EXP in all skills would give you 15). This information will also be seen on the confirmation screen;
- Added the Praesul Codex to the Prestige point shop. The codex will be able to unlock one of the level 99 Curses.
- Tzhaar NPC's will now always drop Tokkul on every kill;
- Fixed some wrong NPC combat animations;
- Players may no longer sell items to Tzhaar shops;
- Corrected shop item tokkul prices;
- Added Ring of Stone to the "Ore and Gem store";
- Populated the TzHaar teleport destinations in the Global Teleportation menu with all NPC's for easier quick-find;
- Finishing any (Fight kiln/Fight caves) mini-games will now place the player right by the entrance rather than the global respawn tile. Also increased the Tokkul reward by 3 times.
- Clicking on an item in any shop will now display a more detailed message as to what it actually is and where it equips (if any equip slot);
- Shops will now re-stock 10% of their maximum stock every minute if the item quantity is lower than the original;
- Shop prices will now be properly drawn and calculated straight from the RS3 cache.
- Quercus will no longer display the current Warbands location IF the camp tent's have already been looted;
- You will no longer be able to teleport using ';;wbt' if the current event has not started yet, or has already ended.
- Cache update to RS3's version (2nd March, 2020). Also updated all of the NPC spawns and made the new area functional - Lumbridge Academy;
- All Ascension creatures now have access to the Rare drop table;
- Added a new Runite Rock Mining teleport (East of Fight Arena);
- Populated the Port Khazard area with NPC spawns and made some objects functionable;
- Combat EXP will now be calculated ON HIT rather than on animation start. This allows for all calculations and checks to come in play before calculating the final hit, and then rewarding EXP based off of that hit (this fixes multiple issues, ie. hitting 0's when the NPC has a cap damage set, getting more EXP on final NPC blows);
- Overhauled Lava Strykewyrms. Fixed all 'nulling' issues, projectiles properly timed (can be prayer-flicked), special attacks are now on cool-down, corrected combat formulas;
- All level-up chat-box messages can now be filtered;
- Picking up an item that is 1 tile further than you can go will now do a pick-up animation (ie. item on table);
- Added full Oziach's dialogue. He can now combine your draconic visages with anti-dragon shields for a fee of 1.250.000 GP towards the style you choose;
- Loot-beam trigger prices will now check item's shop price for ironmen accounts since they cannot use the Grand Exchange;
- All un-noted pure essence NPC drops have been changed to noted forms;
- The Berserker necklace will now properly increase all Obsidian weapon max hit's by 5%;
- The Home training dummy will now act as all possible NPC types for players to be able to test their max hits to the fullest (slayer task, demon, dragon, etc.);
- Added sound effects to rapier-styled weapons;
- Astea Frostweb, the Dungeoneering boss, now has her long awaited overhead prayers;
- Slight improvements to the Slayer rewards store (and reduced prices);
- Players who have not voted will now receive 25% Loyalty points of the maximum they could have gained;
- Opening the Crystal chest will now always yield an uncut dragonstone alongside the regular reward;
- Dropping degradable items will now automatically break them;
- Level 99 curses must now be unlocked via the Praesul Codex.
- Few improvements and fixes with how EXP scales while Triple EXP bonus is active (it will no longer stack with well/weekend bonuses. Players who've used up their triple XP bonus will still get the regular boosts as per usual);
- Familiars can no longer attack other players while in single-way combat zones;
- Dungeoneering Floor items will no longer endlessly re-spawn;
- Fixed an issue with Vorago where he would not die 'properly;
- Added combat animations to: grotworms, zombies & skeletons in Edgeville dungeon,
- Fixed a few incorrect world item spawns and shop item's (old smithable id's);
- Dropping items in the wilderness will now instantly show them to everyone.
And on a closing note.. I'll be taking it easy for a week or two. This past weekend was quite unfortunate for me as I injured both my palms quite severely, and some other things happened I'm not too proud of.. Hope you understand. I'll still be here, just not doing anything as it's too hard to concentrate on anything right now.