Welcome to Velheim - Community Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Movie Club's Clan Recruitment

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Cinema_*

Guest_Cinema_*
  • Guests

Hey everyone! Cinema here, I'm gonna create a PvM Clan, but its not solely pvm, its a chill friendly clan as well. I'll be hosting boss masses,  and offering the best pvm tips :D anyone's welcome, just pm me

OFFLINE   Sandstorm

Sandstorm

MemeLxrd

• Founder
  • 924 posts
  • Time Online: 86d 19h 43m 32s

Good luck with your clan, hopefully the community grows and we'll get some clan action going on soon :)!

Guest_Cinema_*

Guest_Cinema_*
  • Guests

Thanks! :)

Good luck with your clan, hopefully the community grows and we'll get some clan action going on soon :)!

OFFLINE   Ahoy

Ahoy

The Captain of Velheim

• Rubies

• 465 posts
  • Time Online: 13d 19h 20m 59s

Actually like to see this one grow and see how clans can fare on Velheim, best of luck gathering clan members!

Guest_Cinema_*

Guest_Cinema_*
  • Guests

Actually like to see this one grow and see how clans can fare on Velheim, best of luck gathering clan members!

Thanks!! me too haha.

OFFLINE   duel all day

duel all day

White Poster

• Banned
  • 44 posts

i like this idea