Overhauled how Wilderness death's work, and are now as follows:
- If your death was not caused by another player, all your items will drop on the floor for you to pick-up (the following statements below still apply to your dropped items);
- If the item is augmented, the augmentation (and perks) will be removed;
- Treasure Trail Dyes will now remove themselves from the item;
- Ornament Kits will now split from the item and will drop on the floor as 2 separate items: the kit, and the item itself;
- Items that degrade to dust (ie. Sirenic, Tectonic, Malevolent, etc.) will now transform into an item that it was made from (ie. Sirenic mask -> sirenic scale);
- And finally, all degrade-able items will automatically break upon reaching the ground.
- Added a Shop option to Solomon. The shop will allow you to BUY and SELL items in exchange for Velheim Coins;
- Added Bank Boosters to Solomon's shop. A bank booster will increase your maximum bank size by +50 slots, up to a maximum of +250 (5 bank boosters);
- Updated cache version to an RS3's update from 06/08/2020;
- Added Keepsake Keys and Bank Boosters to the Loyalty Point shop;
- Degraded (broken) items can now be traded.
- Raw Chicken will no longer turn into Undead Chicken when Cooking;
- Hopefully fixed an issue that caused Dungeoneering to 'leave ghost data' behind when going into a new floor.