Welcome to Velheim - Community Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VelheimRSPS - Invention Perks Creation Guide

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   Winter Revel

Winter Revel

Supreme Overnoob

• Onyx
  • 121 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Time Online: 10d 12h 48m 53s

Before viewing this guide learn the basics of invention here: https://velheim.com/...0/?hl=invention

Disclaimers:
1. Kids in the background.
2. Aware that there is continuous white noise throughout the video. I think it was an audio codec selection problem. Didn't really mess with the default settings of Sharex before recording.

Notes:
1. The purpose of the video is more to show you how to create perks rather than tell you the absolute best of everything.
2. BIS perks have changed since I actually created the video. Talk to people in-game, or message me on discord.

3. DO NOT WASTE Godwars 2 perks on anything below t90!
4. Explosive components are NOT the only way to get crackling 3. I now advise using imbued components, and try to get Ultimatums 3+Crackling 3. Saving special attack is actually pretty important now that we have the Essence of Finality released.

Edited by Winter Revel, 07 September 2020 - 02:41 PM.

• Sandstorm, Angel, Arcadiez and 1 other like this

OFFLINE   Arcadiez

Arcadiez

Dragon Poster

• Administrator

• 118 posts
  • Discord:Arcadiez#1663
  • LocationSweden
  • Time Online: 56d 1h 50m 19s
Noice guide Winter! Looking forward to more guides! (:
  • Winter Revel likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Guide