- Utilized the old Dungeoneering player information interface for our new Player Examining;
- The interface will now override regular Quest Journal's game tab (can be closed to undo) when examining a player;
- Added a new section onto the interface which displays all information that our Noticeboard/Information panel tab currently shows (excluded global server info);
- The new examine system will display all target player's levels (+total level and total exp), beast of burden inventory (if any), equipment, and inventory.
- You can now link your in-game accounts with your website accounts directly from in-game, type ';;forums' to start;
- Linking the accounts will (as always) grant you an extra 5m GP and 5 Squeal of Fortune spins (only once) as well as an additional 5 Loyalty points per minute (on top of the extra 5 from Discord);
- Once connected - all your ranks and game-modes will then display on the site. You'll also be able to view some basic forum information directly from in-game;
- This feature opens up A LOT of possibilities for future updates, such as the real adventurer's log, achievements, forum-based in-game rewards, point systems and much much more;
- With this change I decided to re-work the ';;bug' system. The in-game reporting system can now only be used by players who've linked their forum account. After submitting a bug report it will automatically land onto our forums under ';;topic 1260' (the official bug report thread) from which players will be able to view their submitted bug's status;
- Only one forum account can be linked per in-game account, so choose wisely. There might be some kinks to work out as the system's new and it's hard to extensively test it on my own, so bare with me while I sort everything out!
- Shops will now sell the correct Magic Stone item versions;
- Created a custom, easily expandable shop system which will work for points, tokens, coins, or any other currency retro-actively;
- Made a brand new interface for this shop system which will automatically scale and adjust itself based on the items in it. The interface includes currency displaying, item valuing, an 'on-top' confirmation sub-interface, auto pet & cosmetic override unlocking, etc.;
- Overhauled the Oddments store to use this new shop system and added a bunch of new buy-able items to it (including pets & overrides);
- I might add more features to it in the future depending on player feedback, features would include: searching (not needed unless there's a lot of items in the shop), buy-X (not needed unless we use this system for regular currency based shops), hover menu's (with descriptions of what the thing does you're hovering your mouse over);
- All shops that contained Silverhawk boots will now sell them for free. Also, you will no longer be able to purchase another pair if you already own them;
- Converted all custom shops (Vote, Loyalty, Prestige, Rare item token, slayer bounty, thaler, treasure trail, trivia, velheim coin, vote point, dungeoneering shop 2) to use the new system.
- Media -