Locked Strangest Game Variations

Alya

So this isn't for Triple A titles with some weird shit in them, I'm interested in seeing some of the weirdest game-fusions, rip offs, and hacks you've ever come across.

For me, one of the most amazing, and yet strangest I've seen, was Dragon Ball Z Team Training.  It's a ripoff of Pokemon Red, with Dragonball Characters, ranging from Goku, Tien, Yamcha, etc... all the way up to Jiren and Zeno.  It was a really fun game though it was ridiculously easy since the 'element tree' is really simple and most people follow the same typing (fighter, who knew?)  But it was still really interesting, and they captured how DBZ would play in Pokemon pretty well.

The other I'd have to say is 'Net64'.  It's Super Mario 64, but online.  You can have your friends join you in playing the game, all of you playing as Mario, on the same world, or your friends can simply dick you over and kill you repeatedly while you try to traverse difficult areas.  What makes this stand out, though... is the number of characters you can play as INSTEAD of Mario, and the gamemodes it adds.  You can play SM64 as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina, Toad, Yoshi, Goomba, Sonic, and Knuckles, and they all play differently, for example, Peach can float.  Yoshi can flutterkick, and Goomba can't jump.  Knuckles can glide, and Sonic is really fast.  The gamemodes include:
GM1 - Regular gameplay, you can punch eachother or help eachother get passed obstacles, etc
GM2 - Same as GM1, but with the Fire Flower
GM3 - GM1 but without being able to punch or bounce off eachother
GM4 - Super Mario Prop Hunt, the people not it can turn into a variety of SM64 objects and hide amongst the worlds, while the person it has to find them
GM6 - Tag

GM5, 7, and 8 are buggy or not implemented, and so shouldn't be attempted.

Those are just 2 of the more interested hacks, roms, and spoofy games I've come across that gained traction in their communities.

Classic

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=Alya&overall=2826&q statgen.php?username=Classic%2BHP&overal statgen.php?username=Skiller%2BAlya&over

Novice

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=No%2BAlya&overall=1 statgen.php?username=No%2BHP&overall=122 statgen.php?username=NoSkillAlya&overall

Regular

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=ShadowTech&overall= statgen.php?username=10%2BHP&overall=285 statgen.php?username=SkillAlya&overall=2

OQGtErZ.jpg2KGSEEh.jpg