Locked Setup's Intro

Setup

Just now, Vesper said:

Really seems like a fun job if you can actually speak Japanese fluently, my dream job atm

Although it's a dream job, you can start working on making it a reality. Even if you don't have the resources around in your country, there are a bunch of resources online that will be able to help you. Also, listening or watching Japanese media such as news, tv shows, etc. can help you understand the different dialects and pronunciations. I highly recommend at least checking it out

1 minute ago, Setup said:

Although it's a dream job, you can start working on making it a reality. Even if you don't have the resources around in your country, there are a bunch of resources online that will be able to help you. Also, listening or watching Japanese media such as news, tv shows, etc. can help you understand the different dialects and pronunciations. I highly recommend at least checking it out

Yeah i feel you on that, just the situation im in right now is a bit rough because I don't know how long ill be stuck here. And i watch i shit ton of anime but ofcourse that isnt the best source of finding the right way to speak obviously but i do recognize alot of words now without subtitles so it's something. But yeah when i get to where i can afford it im going to look into going to college to learn the language or do online courses with an actual japanese teacher.

• Love 1

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.2028ac0ea1b2a564369733bd845433f3.jpg