Archeology / Tetracompass Guide

Quebecois

I would like to apologize if my guide contains any spelling mistakes. English is not my first language.

Archeology / Tetracompass Guide

Requirement:
- Level 94 Archeology

Optional object:
- Soil Box
- Grace of the elves / sign of porter
- Auto-Screener v1.080
- Luck of the Dwarves

Firstly:

I strongly recommend you to get the Archaeology Associate rank, and get the Auto-Screener and also to have sign of the porter or the Grace of the elves.
If you wish to complete it, speak with the guild master at Guild of Archaeology.
This will help you with AFK and avoid the useless trips to the bank.

How to get the Artifacts:

Go to the Warforge! Digsite, to find the necessary artifacts and trade them to the collector who will give you back a piece of tetracompass. 

1- Crucible stand debris / Level 81 - First Floor
- Ogre Kyzaj axe - To repair: 28x Warforged bronze / 20x MArk of the Kyzaj / 24x Fossilised bone
- Ork cleaver sword - To repair: 36x Warforged bronze / 36x Fossilised bone

Spoiler

2mxy1AV.png

2- Yu'biusk animal pen / Level 94 - Second Floor
- 'Nosorog!' sculpture  - To repair: 30x Yu'biusk clay / 24x Malchite green / 30x Warforged bronze
- Beastkeeper helm  - To repair: 16x Warforged bronze / 24x Vulcanised rubber / 20x Animal furs / 24x Fossilised bone

Spoiler

7LScfOD.png

Where is the Collector: How to get there? 

- Teleport to Falador Lodestone and go north ( Goblin Area )

Spoiler

y9ptTKu.png

Other Informations: 

Tetracompass Unpowered / Powered

Here is all the information to repair and locate all tetracompass materials.

Each tetracompass(Unpowered) need 4 pieces of tetracompass and this material:

- Tyrian purple 30x
- Armadylean yellow 30x
- Cobalt blue 30x
- Cadmium red 30x
- Malachite green 30x

Here are the locations of the materials for the tetracompass:

- Tyrian purple: Emplty Throne Room south excavation site / Kharid-et Barracks excavation site

-Armadylean yellow: Empyrean excavation site / Stromguard Citadel Keshik memorial excavation site / Stromguard Citadel Relay station excavation site

- Cobalt blue: Everlight Amphitheatre excavation site / God Wars Dungeon Saradominist south-east excavation site

- Cadmium red: First Tower excavation site / Infernal Source Dagon Overlook south-west excavation site / Infernal Source Star Lodge cellar excavation site

- Malachite green: God Wars Dungeon ( bandos )  / Warforge North goblin tunnels / Warforge crucible arena excavation site

Reward

Now that you have one or more Tetracompass( powered ), you need to find the locations to collect the rewards. 

On Velheim rsps, we are not in the posibility to see an arrow to direct us. We are simply told a hint like: North - East

So I strongly suggest you to look at the list of the possible locations of your rewards by visiting this website. Link: Tetracompass Location

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Spoiler

Quebecois

kyzkojx.png

O0Arx5X.png

9vaeppR.png

8yTDfrx.png