Locked The Community As A Whole

Bluespy

As of this post I have only played 5 days, 19 hours, and four minutes. I can confidently say in that short time this is the most welcoming community I have ever seen in my decades of gaming. Too many people to thank and show appreciation towards, paying forward kindness constantly and putting others first. That has been the atmosphere I have experienced as a new player and just wanted to put on blast how helpful and caring everyone I have met is. Even with my million questions a day and despite my mistakes everyone has been nothing short of patient with me every step of the way. So thank you to everyone who I have interacted with, this community is amazing and I hope to contribute to that as best I can to help the next new person. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

We love you blue we love to help new player and don't matter how much u ask questions if one don't know the next might and think you for taking ur time out of ur day to make this we all really appreciate it and we love having u here blue think u and it's good to see u want to help new players as well 

Edited by frodo 420
Bc I put in the same thing 2x and didn't read it lol
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...