Locked Events WIP

Bloodiesharpie

What events would you like to see player hosted   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What events would you like to see hosted either weekly or monthly

• A custom Gamemode that acts like a last Man standing in the wilderness with pvm obstacles and barriers.
    • Skilling event with calculated exp gained in certain/several skills
    • Grouping into events from the spotlight for thaler example Soul wars, Castle Wars
    • Group rots
    • Story time community bonding, Gathering for a story time focused on learning eachother, Sharing stories and experiences
    • The custom game mode but team Deathmatch for a little customisation
    • A Gamemode that's last Man standing but with a series of random events like inventory swap
    • A Gamemode that's team death match but with a series of events like inventory swap, random teleporting WIP
    • Group bossing e.g. Nex, gw2 etc going in pairs with a random buddy system I can do
  2. 2. How often to host these events

3. 3. If you can not decide a event would you like them to rotate on the time basis

• No I just want one event
    • 2 or 3
    • All of them in rotation
    • Vote before the timeframe on which one to do
  4. 4. Is Harley awesome

So my mobile won't let me do any fancy pancy writing and headers and stuff so it's going to be basic and boring untill I have access to a computer so I can add hearts and unicorns and stuff.

This is a basic poll for events that I can host and give out prizes for the winners depending on what I have available and what can be donated

I will need people to work with me on what is chosen which can rotate each event so everyone has a chance to join in. :)

I would like to include everyone in more community events playing together and getting an opportunity to gather materials and do things they otherwise can't. Creating bonds and new friendships.

Happy voting if there's anything else you would like to see added put in a comment this is a work in progress and it will need to be ironed out before anything thankyou.

Enjoy cuties <3

Edited by Bloodiesharpie