Hello from your friendly neighborhood owner

Sandstorm

• Founder

Hey, I'm @Sandstorm!

I'm currently 24 years of age and am residented somewhere in the EU :ph34r:. I live with my girlfriend in our new apartment in the heart of our city, it's pretty busy here. We're also waiting for baby, currently 2 months in. Pretty scary, but we're both happy!

No pets.. we were thinking of getting a kitty, but that's probably going to come after our newborn.

As for work - I'm registered as self-employed and do freelance jobs, anything from website to software development. In my free time I work on Velheim which is my passion project!

Gaming.. hmm, I don't really play games that much. However I do love Dead by Daylight, spent over 1500 hours on it in the span of 3 years. Some Minecraft (mostly modded), some League of Legends (only ARAM or URF to have fun, don't care for competitive), and of course - RS. I play both versions of RuneScape whenever I have the urge to get on. I also own an Xbox One console, but we mainly use it to watch Netflix :D. That's about it!

So yeah, if you want to learn more about me just ask!

Cheers,

@Sandstorm!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Sandstorm featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...