Locked It's Kiwi! Oh no!

Kiwi

Hey guys! I'm Kiwi!

Maybe you've seen me in-game already, or maybe its your first time visiting the forums. I know I am a bit late to introduce myself with 500 game hours.. But I really enjoy it here, so I decided to stay :)(Also I am very generous to new people, I have gotten atleast 3 people to Sapphire donator rank for no reason at all, just because I enjoy this server <3)

I'm 22 years old(forever a child at heart), born and raised in the land of the Nethers! I am a very playful person, who loves to mess around, not taking things too seriously, unless I have to. I try to be very friendly and helpful, I love helping people either way, so its a win-win for me :)

If you're new to the forums, welcome! Join us! Talk in the friendschat, ask questions! we won't bite! (not all of us atleast ;))

Sometimes, I show affection to people by teasing them a bit, so please do not be discouraged by this! I'm the person to slap you on the shoulder and put on a tough act, (which I suck at) even though I am a big, lazy softie who loves to play games, and I am always available to chat, even if people want to rant and/or vent :) Feel free to talk to me in-game via the friendschat when I am online! Do not feel bad if I do not reply instantly or at all, however, because I do tempt to go AFK from time to time and do not see the chat. When this happens, feel free to ping me on the discord server and I will get back to your questions C; (If you really feel the need to, you can also DM me on discord!)

And well, that is that, I suppose. I suck at introductions, if you want to know more, just ask ^^

if I am uncomfortable answering something, I would let you know

(also I suck at making things look appealing, like this topic ahhhhh, just be glad I didn't use comic sans for all of this <3)

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 3

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, right?

Hey, welcome to the forum side of Velheim! Glad you made an introduction post :)

Woop woop!

Now to just get more forum activity, help me yell at people so they join the forums ;-;

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, right?

• 52 years later...