Locked Unable to link my account to forums

Rabanadas

On 6/28/2021 at 7:18 PM, Rabanadas said:

I put my credentials and all the time it says: "Something went wrong (1), we couldn't any forum account with that email". What I need to do to fix this?

Are you sure you have the correct email? Otherwise it could be as Nub said, there could be forum issues or your passwords could be the same (and they can't be), but I got a message in the chat box that says "don't type your password in-game" or something when that was the case.

• Like 1

q86xnqrq2ykz.png "Ultimate Oni" - Top 5 Ultimate Ironman

18px-Defence-icon.png?94c29 "Oni" - Maxed 10hp Defence Skiller

Special_cup.png?91832 Top 10 finisher in the 2021 King of the Skill event

KEK-EGGS.png

15 hours ago, Sprout said:

Most likely that forum linking is still down from a small oversite when Sand was making adjustments to the website/game in regards to ddos attacks that also effected the server, it'll get cleared up soon. Until then, please stand by.

Got it! Thanks anyway, maybe it'll be announced when it's fixed? Because loyalty points are loyalty right? :')

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Rabanadas said:

Got it! Thanks anyway, maybe it'll be announced when it's fixed? Because loyalty points are loyalty right? :')

Latest update seems to have fixed the linking, just tested on my accounts and was able to ;;forums (option 1) and re-link with the forums. (No mention if it in ninja update log so I thought i'd let you know here)

• Like 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

12 hours ago, Sprout said:

Latest update seems to have fixed the linking, just tested on my accounts and was able to ;;forums (option 1) and re-link with the forums. (No mention if it in ninja update log so I thought i'd let you know here)

Thanks Sprout!

• Like 3