Locked Husky - Ello :D

Husky

So ello, i'm Husky :) I like to skill and such in game, currently played for a few days and have met most the current active players already. I'm super friendly in game and try to stay active in chat (I tend to afk some stuff though, it's hard not to when your just wanting to grind for xp). According to the discord, I was the first regular player to get 120 fishing so I got that going for me, I also have a service in game to make pots/food/etc for players that don't want to take the time to do it. I've just recently started it but i'm slowly building up my prices and my stock etc. If your interested PM me in game if you see me online, I also created a clan for it, called Husky's Shop, your welcome to join it or guest in it for any specific questions you don't want to ask in friends chat :) 

About me

- I do Graphic Design as well as basic video editing (Sandstorm if you need some graphic stuff done send me a pm we might be able to work out something if i'm able to help at all, would love to, sucks to see one person doing most the work for a project this big)

- I love doing photography/taking pictures

- I have a dog named Titus, he is my life

Archived