Locked Safe-spotting is part of the game

Lokai

First, let me say that I love this game. You guys did an incredible job with it!

Next, although I am relatively new, I am an old-timer on RS for many years, and have prestiged here several times already.

I just read the part of the rules where it forbids Safe-spotting, and I must disagree with this rule completely.

If you remove safe-spotting, you might as well remove Mage, Range, and Halberds, and you might as well remove protection prayers. Oh, and while you are at it, get rid of Anti-fire potions and anti-dragonbreath shields. It makes NO sense. Safe-spotting has ALWAYS been a part of the strategy of the game, as much as any of these other elements.

Please clarify if you mean only that safe-spotting bosses or certain creatures where safe-spotting could be considered a bug or exploit would be prohibited.

cooltext407088970608825.png.d6ace26a1ac245688c7f6966397c0c8b.png

image.png.f25bd7b61757d183ff2c7881f4a44ae5.pngimage.png.798765135492c87745f50817d75f9737.png

• Founder

The rule is indeed only target at higher level Entities where safe-spotting shouldn't be possible, ie. you find a safe-spot with Corporeal Beast - you're not allowed to use it. Safe-spotting can, of course, be used everywhere else where it was intended to!

• Like 4
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif