Locked Dormouse's Dumpsterfire Intro

Dormouse

RSN: Dormouse

RS3 DN: Dormouse

I have been labelled a Walking Encyclopedia, and I have thus adopted the title of Walking Encyclopedia of Useless yet Fascinating Information.  I am obsessed with rodents, first and foremost, I'm a writer/author by trade/profession.  I write things from fantasy to poetry to sci-fi to fanfiction.  I currently am looking for a job in game writing development, as creative writing is where I shine the best.  The creator/owner/dev of Tatsu Bot on Discord had previously interviewed me for such a position, and although I did not get the job, the fact I was interviewed at all was enough to motivate me to pursue this when I struggle with no self-esteem or self-confidence.

I talk too much, am a weeb and yaoi lover, and I know about 5 languages, including Japanese.  I turn 26 tomorrow as of writing this, and I am female gender non-conforming.  I also have no cohesive thought processes unless given time to structure the page, so welcome to the abyss of human depravity that is my psychology.  The ghosts and demons welcome thee, for there is no demon one cannot relate to.

• Like 2