Locked Call it crying, but i just want it to be fair

im staxkillz

Hey, I know i'm only complaining here, but honestly this is going on my third month where i'm seeing ppl abuse the voting system then rewarded with in-game items.. ik im not even reaching the maximum votes my self even though i try when i can.  However, would these other ppl even have anywhere near the amount if they voted fairly?? im just saying something should be done instead of rewarding ppl who obviously abused the system. there is a maximum total of 11 votes a day unless im missing something or doing my math wrong let me know. there is 5 12hr vote sites and 1 24hr vote site. Meaning 2x5 =10+1 = 11 a day. 11 x 31 (which is the maximum days in a month) = 341. So if someone has over 341 votes automatically they abused the system. Make it make sense. because that also means they get vote books for in-game benefits of there choice as well. Again this has been going on for months now.

For the past two months of voting it's pretty much been a level playing field, apart from the top100arena timer being 24 hours but unlocking after 12 hours giving users as @NubonmyPC said the ability to vote on there phone (oh hit that sweet sweet free vpn button that comes built onto opera the browser by gamers for gamers.- not a sponsor). 

Overall I'm really pleased with how much more competitive it is now and how much more of a gap there is between 1st and last because the bug for basically unlimited votes was patched. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

Yup, I vote once using WIFI and vote once from my phone. I have alarms, wake up early, and even stay up late (when my vote cycle drifts too far towards the end of the month) to make sure I hit all my votes. It's quite a fun competition and I'll admit I'm getting a bit obsessive (my gf cringes whenever I tell her I have to vote).

@Sprout banned for VPN voting :@

• Kekw 2

image.png.0b8601082234fd130c29f56e5d3200b5.png

On 10/30/2021 at 11:52 PM, NubonmyPC said:

They've been voting on their phone to get the 12th vote out.

voting through your phone is a bypass to the 12 hour vote limit on top100arena.

we keep our eyes peeled on the vote abuse as much as possible though. 

So is this bypass allowed?

• +1 1

15 hours ago, NubonmyPC said:

yes it is . as long as its not vpn'ing 

Wouldn't it be the same whether you used a VPN or a phone service to bypass a measure is in place?

So i CAN bypass something by using a different internet provider, but i CANT bypass it by using a VPN. It's the same effect both ways, i guess it just doesn't make sense to me lol.

bypassing a 12 hour vote limit no matter how you do it is still bypassing something that's set in place. Am i misunderstanding?

5 hours ago, HardcoreThor said:

Wouldn't it be the same whether you used a VPN or a phone service to bypass a measure is in place?

So i CAN bypass something by using a different internet provider, but i CANT bypass it by using a VPN. It's the same effect both ways, i guess it just doesn't make sense to me lol.

bypassing a 12 hour vote limit no matter how you do it is still bypassing something that's set in place. Am i misunderstanding?

Voting sites forbid the use of vpns mainly because they are 3rd party applications that people can boost/bot votes with to boost voting count when they have a dead poopoo bad server.

Mobiles use cellular networks, there are no rules about voting from these. Sure you could possibly use something like bluestacks to vote (never looked into it) but I don't think they really care as much about this as vpning thus no rule. 

Our main issue is that the top100arena link shows a 24 hour timer on velheim.com/vote but, it unlocks after 12 hours because the countdown is broken. 

• +1 2

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png