Locked Shooting stars

Woofy

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this review today about the recent update for the shooting stars.

I'm really disappointed that the shooting stars are now every 3 hours, when they used to be every hour and I am sure that I'm definitely not the only one to think that way.

Thinking ahead for the higher donator ranks, if the shooting stars are every 3 hours, that makes 8 stars per day. Diamond donators limit is 10 stars per day, which already doesn't make sense, so it also doesn't make sense for dragonstone donators, onyx donators and hydrix donators.

All I'm asking here is to make the stars more frequent than 3 hours, not necessarily back to the way it was, because there must've been a reason for that change, but I feel like 3 hours is just too long for that server event. 

Thanks for considering that suggestion.

• Like 7
  • +1 4

There's also been an increase in Velheim's population in the past few months. With combination of this new 3 hour cycle with a bunch of new players, we have been obliterating these stars like there's no tomorrow. During peak hours, there are 12 players mining a single cst.

halp.

• Like 2

Absolutely agree with this. The entire system doesn't make sense. Maybe if you didn't need to buy every single gilded pick + imcando pieces from the star shop, but having a donor limit of 10+ a day and needing 2k+ dust doesn't really add up to a functional system. 

• 3 months later...