Locked Dark bow

Captn Levi

Good day, as I was told there was a slight nerf to the dark bow. As a pvmer and a all time fanatic of moving my gear around metas, this does not make any sense. 

With the nerf of double hit, it would only make sense that every weapon would be touch by this. Every weapon got affected beside a dark bow. As a pre-eoc 712 server, it makes no sense that a bow lvl 70 put out more damage outputs than any other t92 in the game due to double hits.

I don’t know how hard it would be to remove thé double hits from dbow since natively that’s the spec of the weapon, but it would be great for it to be nerfed.. to the ground as a lot of players would say.

Edited by Captn Levi
Missing words.

2dWssCm - Imgur.gif

9 minutes ago, Bjorn said:

Its the passive of a dark bow.

also osrs has dbow with double hits

Yeah, but like, due to the passive, and the nerf of double hits in any other combat stats including range, Dbow is the strongest weapon in the game, by far. As a level 70. It makes no sense. Melee is irrelevant, mage is also irrelevant.

in my last recollection, rs3 and osrs, Dbow is not used in any pvm content whats so ever. Rs3 only in eof due to spec, here, it’s used as a main weapon and it hits harder than any other weapon Lmao 

2dWssCm - Imgur.gif

Not wanna say much but i out dps darkbow with ascension mh and repriser. So due the attack delay its losing bit more dps. If it was fast attack speed was even better than a sgb. Some situation is dbow still good but not bis

Knipselll.PNG.fc9121ef9811d5daa03da0f9e2025b14.PNG

1861280058_nhsslut.png.3bf0e78eca173c09c231921ece7625bf.png

asg.png.34abed17a702d456b2d8a7db3269734a.png

Not sure, heard people go on a very long dry streak to get one, so I guess drop rate must be terrible for it? Also in G.E. I never found one for cheap, at the moment it's being used, once it gets nerfed it will no longer be used at all and will become more dead content.

Definitely needs a nerf, maybe not to the ground as you say, but should get a reality check and stay in it's damage range according to the weapon's level.

22 hours ago, Bjorn said:

Not wanna say much but i out dps darkbow with ascension mh and repriser. So due the attack delay its losing bit more dps. If it was fast attack speed was even better than a sgb. Some situation is dbow still good but not bis

Yea you're right, but it feels unbelievable that it's slightly worst than duo asc and it's a t70 weapon. I would agree if it was a t90-92weap!

2dWssCm - Imgur.gif