Locked Grand Exchange

Sandstorm

Grand Exchange auto-sell  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Grand Exchange auto-sell low-medium tiered raw materials (Mithril ore, raw swordfish, uncut diamonds, blue dragonhide, maple logs. etc)?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Founder

Should I add a LIMITED stock to the Grand Exchange at a high price for raw materials? This only includes materials up to level ~50-70 tops, so the high-end items will still be profitable (boss-drops).

If you have anything else you'd like to input, please reply below. I'll make sure to consider each and every opinion as this would be a huge game changer for a lot of players - old and new.

P.S. This vote will also be separately hosted on our Discord server for anyone who doesn't use the forums!

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

I think adding the lower tier items is okay, up to say yew logs, and up to tuna for cooking etc, but not having the resources available on the GE is helping money stay cycling through players, as there is still potential to make money doing anything but bossing. i've seen multiple private servers where the only way to make money is PvM, and I think there should be some other ways, which is why I disagree with the idea of resources over level 30/40 or so added to ge

To be totally honest i see both pros and cons to this some of the pro being more bars being sold in the ge from players for thos that want to get 200m xp smithing. but also as husky said the ge takes money out of the eco instead of cycling to players. I thought about this for a while and realised that if you add gems of low quality what is the point of shilo village gem rocks not saying it's a bad idea but it make that location kinda pointless if it is a limitless stock on ge. I do agree with some things such as logs as they can be a pain to cut if u want 200m fm xp it would take you 21k magic logs with double xp on priff bonfire to get from lv 99-200m xp so yew logs and under i totally agree with. Either way you decide i am fine with it.

Archived