Locked Few new ideas :D

Argentina rs

Hey guys ; ) . Here are some ideas i think would be great if implemented :D , what do you guys think? 

1) New command ;;togglevote (Basically this would work exactly like ;;toggletriple, but it would stop the 50% extra xp from vote books). Sometimes i just add like 10 hours of extra xp to my account thinking im gonna train 10 hours and then all of a sudden i decide to do something in which i dont have to use that extra xp. Im guessing i am not the only one that suffers from this. Im guessing this would also help with people being able to sell vote books faster since players might spend a lot of vote books on xp since they could pause it at some point. 

2) Dr boost upgrade (i think someone has already mention something about this): I mean reaching 13% dr cap its not that difficult for a regular acc for example and once players reach that they basically maybe stop playing so hard. I think it would really be nice and help sink of bonds if new item gets added to the prestige shop (DR UPGRADE Token, that costs certain amount of points) which you could use to help DR go higher than the cap of 13%). Of course the DR reward doesnt have to be huge amount, but make it so that players could keep wanting to prestige and helping player base online. If in the future we have a problem because of the extra DR, sand could add the item idea sink he has in mind incase he ever has to. 

3) Symbol of the account mode next to name? I mean it would be nice if people by right clicking your character could already know what game mode you are on and not having to examine your name. 

4) Skip floors option for dung shop? I think in real rs if i remember correctly you had the option to spend tokens on skipping floors . Would be really nice if this was added cause its really annoying when you have to do floors 1-35 for example small c1. Maybe have to pay dung tokens + coins to help money sink? 

5) New game perk: Add a game perk that you can buy for example for 1000 velheim coins or 1500 so that the collector of POF collects more than 30 pets at once? maybe 50/60? 

6) Lets face it... Voting is extremely important for Server. With the 5 first top voters receiving the christmass cracker its already a huge incentive for people to vote.. but.. once people already know its impossible for them to be in Top they stop voting so perfectly like top 5 voters and maybe skip some days of voting. How can this be improved? Adding Voting tickets also. You basically receive 7 vote tickets and 7 vote books. These vote tickets could be untradeable and be exchanged each for 10 mins of extra 50% xp? Or maybe make it so that you have to have atleast 100 to use them and you turn them in for 10 hours of extra xp? Im not 100% sure if this is the best solution for improving motivation towards voting, but i think something needs to be added since the most important thing for the server besides the donations is the votes. 

7) Add announcement for when someone reaches a new donator rank? I think it would be nice if people get congratulated for that :p 

Thats it for now, hopefully you guys support this and if not comment what you think and hopefully things of this list could get added in future :D

P.s. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ADDED? 

Cheers, 

Argentina Rs 

• Like 6
  • +1 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

image.png.7a58dc53928b9ad56e50e221dfc7375d.png

image.png.f3235239d3f42053ef1ec873aad77d8e.png

5.6b.png

image.png.99d14933f1833ad6c45dc11ebc39b0a7.png

(cap letters = possitive) (lower = negative)

1) +1 WOULD BE A NICE ADDITION

2)  DR boosts shouldn't be buyable that would make the game drops so easy to get, should be made from grinds like enhanced potions (yes i know are buyable as mains on ge but someone had to source them) or game mode your playing on. 

3) I'VE HAD TO TELL 500 PEOPLE WHAT EACH RANK MEANS

4) as a uim I cant do normal dung being as progressed as i am i cant answer this one

5) I'D BE DOWN FOR THIS MORE STORAGE FOR PETS WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE THE LOG MORE DOABLE AND ACCESSABLE

6) I don't like how the top 5 receive a cracker , I believe it should be something like for every 10 votes you collect that month you are entered into a raffle or something and 5 people get picked for crackers.

7)  I DONT KNOW WHY THIS ISNT A THING ALREADY

--------------------------

Couple things i would like added.

1)  this is aimed more towards the iron community, allow main accounts to use more than 1 bond at a time on ironman, having to do this manually 1 at a time is a pain.

2) Allow the npc outside ascension dungeon to exchange Keystones for different types. for example 2x sextus for 1x primus.

3) Add a right click option on our slayer masters to skip our current task. even if there is a small fee.

4) This needs to happen, i don't like the fact we cannot augment our gear once we have put a dye on it, let us have an option to clear our dyes even if it is a npc selling a cloth for 50m each and we get our dye back.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Game Moderator

Small feedback on each topic you presented us today Arg:

1) Could be useful, not necessary needed but useful. Since if you plan doing an activity for 'x' amount of type, just stick to it. (Don't get me wrong, it's a very good idea nonetheless);

2) I think drop rate boost is good as it is, it's a matter of luck/rng. Higher dr boost is not good for the pricing and grinding of the server (Someone like Lucki, which is a prestiger by nature, could have like 30% of dr boost and affect the whole market dropping items non stop), I read that part about buying DR caps boosters from pestige points just in case you think not.

3) Well, I'm not even a fan of the symbol for classic mode, I prefer it even without any symbol. (Even ironman one I don't really like because it doesn't match the RS3 one, but for ironmans is needed, and since it's from the beginning the classic one, let it be, but please don't put any other to other gamemodes, thank you). But the ideia of right clicking is not bad for the current ones we have atm;

4) OMG YES PLEASE, THIS ONE IS VERY GOOD! LOVE THAT IDEA AND SUGGESTION - PLEASE ADD :StarStruck:;

5) Been suggested already & yes could be a great solution to PoF being more active and RoT as well, +1 on this one as well!;

6) Anything related to voting I'll need to support since it's one of the most important aspects of the server! ;

7) Definitely a game message/announcement for climbing ranks would be cool, seeing someone getting to diamond/onyx or hydrix, would be poggers. 

Cheers<3

• Like 2
  • Love 1

compcomp1.png.c9c586b3bb2f45bf738007f94d132277.png
2110747713_compcapetrimmed.png.6564bafa38a82a3ed8988ea70c6947c7.png

489470767_compnormal.jpg.54ea345cbf666a8cd1bdcf4a4ed92594.jpg284866779_compperfil.png.6b88a7723b875ff4c047ed9754efcc9b.png

image.png.39fcb9871a451904bcfeac58be29f4b3.png
image2.png.8f619b281b6401f5dad9c5b751c860e0.png

• Game Moderator
9 hours ago, ultimatez said:

(cap letters = possitive) (lower = negative)

1) +1 WOULD BE A NICE ADDITION

2)  DR boosts shouldn't be buyable that would make the game drops so easy to get, should be made from grinds like enhanced potions (yes i know are buyable as mains on ge but someone had to source them) or game mode your playing on. 

3) I'VE HAD TO TELL 500 PEOPLE WHAT EACH RANK MEANS

4) as a uim I cant do normal dung being as progressed as i am i cant answer this one

5) I'D BE DOWN FOR THIS MORE STORAGE FOR PETS WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE THE LOG MORE DOABLE AND ACCESSABLE

6) I don't like how the top 5 receive a cracker , I believe it should be something like for every 10 votes you collect that month you are entered into a raffle or something and 5 people get picked for crackers.

7)  I DONT KNOW WHY THIS ISNT A THING ALREADY

--------------------------

Couple things i would like added.

1)  this is aimed more towards the iron community, allow main accounts to use more than 1 bond at a time on ironman, having to do this manually 1 at a time is a pain.

2) Allow the npc outside ascension dungeon to exchange Keystones for different types. for example 2x sextus for 1x primus.

3) Add a right click option on our slayer masters to skip our current task. even if there is a small fee.

4) This needs to happen, i don't like the fact we cannot augment our gear once we have put a dye on it, let us have an option to clear our dyes even if it is a npc selling a cloth for 50m each and we get our dye back.

Now for the last 4 of Ulti:

1) One of the best QOL for prestigers that want to feed their bonds to ironmans/alts accounts. Very good :StarStruck:;

2) Not needed imo, should really be a grind to get the keys, spares keys can be used to make some money. That would make the ironman easier and ironmans are supposed to be grinders and have patience, if not choose another gamemode;

3) Not necessary needed but could be a good QOL, since the perk for slayer is a thing and it would be easier to skip tasks to find what we want ;

4) If you by mistake put a dye before augmenting, if the item is 100% should be able to take out the dye or augment it directly.

Cheers<3

• Like 2

compcomp1.png.c9c586b3bb2f45bf738007f94d132277.png
2110747713_compcapetrimmed.png.6564bafa38a82a3ed8988ea70c6947c7.png

489470767_compnormal.jpg.54ea345cbf666a8cd1bdcf4a4ed92594.jpg284866779_compperfil.png.6b88a7723b875ff4c047ed9754efcc9b.png

image.png.39fcb9871a451904bcfeac58be29f4b3.png
image2.png.8f619b281b6401f5dad9c5b751c860e0.png

I love the ideas but two because we have a fine DR as it is already but to keep pushing regulars for more n more drop rate with prestiegeing was already something that has been put a stop to, plus any1 who truly plays classic but maybe like two people were willing to prestiege their classic..but they also had the shmoney to bank roll it. im not willing to start all over gain just for dr tokens i dont like the idea at all as a clasic and ive already been out out farmed by regulars to get more DR when they can prest every 1-2 days if prepped. if i prestieged right now id prob get less than .3% dr and im honestly neve r going to due to the effort alone.

• Like 1

Sequential responses to @Argentina rs

1) Great idea. I'm all for this, especially when I drop 8 books on a couple hours and end up having to run an errand or do something AFK.
2) This doesn't apply to me, but I'm sure it's nice for some long-time vets who have maxed DR.
3) Definitely a useful QoL improvement.
4) I don't mind running through the early floors, especially after prestiging. Not a bad idea, though.
5) I haven't even started PoF but I expect that those who have struggle with this-- good idea.
6) I like this idea. I vote every day, even if I'm not going to be playing, but this would definitely give me a stronger incentive.
7) Yes. I like this idea. People deserve a little flex in their life for donating to this, the most awesome RSPS in existence.

Classy Bees (2x) || Big Bees (200x)

• 2 months later...