Locked Some Random Stuff: Pick and choose.

Arcadiez

Some random suggestions and thoughts.

dwarf multicannon

Spoiler

We have the regular dwarf multi-cannon, please include the other version, including option to unlock the Kinetic Cyclone/Oldak coil as well with GW3, the upgraded versions plus dwarven siege engine.

It will option for more things to grind for as well as help fighting certain mobs.

WDflamw.png

Sixth-Age circuit + Dragon Rider amulet

Spoiler

rrWrdyy.pngf9ym1YL.png Please add these two items to vote points shop, both are great non degradable mid tier amulet/ring.

Could also add some effect related to the dragon ride amulet since we're not using abilities + the ring ability to Tp to the Ancient Guthix Temple, the Memorial to Guthix.

Both items are fantastic starting items.

May's Quest Caravan

Spoiler

https://runescape.wiki/w/May's_Quest_Caravan

Perhaps change May to a new Trivia Npc? She has some nice unlocks and fun things to grind for. Maybe giving a magical dice roll each 100 trivia points?

However the point being is having access to the jozotM5.png holy wrench and armour of trial and Vanquish weapon (t75)

k6hOEEu.png

4WRiKC1.png

scrimshaw

Spoiler

Please add the ability to craft scrimshaws, they're very useful in many different situations. Not only for Pvm, but also for skilling.

ODXUWZA.png

Totems

Spoiler

https://runescape.wiki/w/Totem

Please add totems, increasing sum familiar by 16min and reducing auras are fantastic additions.

LDxhFib.png

Shattered Worlds

Spoiler

https://runescape.wiki/w/Shattered_Worlds

Please add the shattered worlds minigame, another interesting thing to grind for.

A way to obtain slayer mask, pets, titles and other unlocks.

ATR2HNN.png

https://runescape.wiki/w/Shattered_Worlds_Reward_Shop

These abilities could be changed to fit Velheim.

Just as example(you guys probably got better solution, one time unlock)

* Slayer's Insight, Permanently increase slayer gained experience by 2.5%

* Kuradal's favour, Permanently get access to Kuradal's dungeon?

* Aggression, Permanently increase the duration of aggression potion by X-percentage.

1km4ntH.png

Devices

Obsidian equipment

Spoiler

Please add a way to obtain Obsidian equipment will help a lot against the different tzhaar fights

KhTGZYK.png

Stone of Jas

Spoiler

Please add the stone of Jas effect.

it gives a 3-6% damage bonus, in areas surrounding the Stone, including the God Wars Dungeon, Fremennik Slayer Dungeon, Chaos Tunnels and Bork, and Forinthry Dungeon. One may re-enter the cave to restart the four hours any time.

Normally this feature is unlocked through quest, my suggestion is whenever Hardmode GW1 gets added we will get soulstones drops. These doesn't really have any usage as we can skip the killcount requirement with the perk.

gRESGou.png An omni soulstone, what if it is used to activate the Stone of Jas for certain time period. This would then give a reason to do hardmode gw1 as you will obtain the stones which can be used to get an increased damage bonus for specific time period. Eg offering one omni soulstone gives 2h of Jas effect.

lXz66VJ.png

Ogre flask

Spoiler

Please add the ability to craft and use Ogre flasks

Sure they're not that great but it's a nice small addition.

v4KkNrm.png

Deathmatch

Spoiler

https://runescape.wiki/w/Deathmatch_Reward_Shop

So sadly this "game mode", died out way to quick.

However the rewards are neat, t80 hybrid gloves, the deathmatch titles, slayer xp enhancer and preserved meat.

So suggestion either add this points from doing PVP in wildy or add some of the items to Mandrith(wilderness slayer)

WH8deYF.png

Mahjarrat aura

Spoiler

Add Mahjarrat aura to Death store

Beta scientist outfit

Spoiler

Add the Beta Scientist outfit to those who have the BETA discord tag on their account.

TvPUqHV.png

Binding Contract

Spoiler

Please add the ability to create binding contracts

DvKqTW3.png

Grasping rune pouch

Spoiler

Please add the ability to craft Grapsing Rune Pouches

ivgFOMI.png

E6EdDZB.png

Dominion Tower rework

Spoiler

Think the fellow tower need some love and rework

Regular comp cape need to unlock a stage 4 Dominion marker. And have to killed Sunfreet once.

Trim comp cape need to unlock the extreme dominion medallion.

Also a new way to obtain ascendancy mines and dreadnips. Also important to make the intro part skip-able.

RJHlZHo.png

There's also a scoreboard on rs3

KWo7pOo.png

Het's Oasis

Spoiler

Looks like Sand started on it: Wiki page

It has some nice things to grind for. But mainly the Powder of Penanace and Powder of Protection is used quite a lot according to Wendt on rs3 for bossing. As well Powder of Burials for best xp/h for prayer

The experience rate for especially hunter isn't too shabby either.

Comp cape requirement to construction the 5 hotspots around the oasis that may be built initially by the player, once and fully repair the statue of Het.

eLdTqvD.png

Herblore Habitat

Spoiler

Please add the full function of Herblore Habitat

Add Jadinko hunting, pretty good hunting experience. But the main focus is the ability to make JuJu potions. Which are fantastic additions.

Also love to see the ability to obtain the witchdoctor outfit

mPByDVz.png

FNUXsee.png

Rune Goldberg Machine

Spoiler

The Rune Goldberg Machine

Obtaining vis wax can be a bit tricky atm, adding the rune goldberg machine would be a neat addition to obtain some extra amount of vis wax.

Sinkholes

Spoiler

The thing is, I personally like Dung as a skill. I think it's a fun skill however I can see in the chat a lot of people despite that skill. So sand, whenever you plan to add daemonheim achievement diaries please add the hardmode version as well as sinkholes.

Sinkholes is very quick way to obtain dung xp. A great D&D addition.

Then please also include the hoardstalker dungeon for your free Gorajo card each day and the random divine locations.

The Gorajo Hoardstalker Dungeon, also called Gorajo resource dungeon, is a resource dungeon in the Meilyr Clan district of Prifddinas. It requires 95 Dungeoneering to enter.

8ElzB9e.png

Jwdq9DW.png

Slayer

Spoiler

Since i prestige i have been doing some slayer and i must say it's been very enjoyable and fun.

But there are few things I would love to see be added:

The Rush of Blood. A way to obtained slayer xp, slayer VIP ticket as well to unlock the following titles:

E5MtvOW.png

The Sunken Pyramid is a dungeon home to the Order of the Slayer Masters.

nyTmzVP.png

The Co-op reward: the missing freezy's skins and the baby ganodermic runt pet

9LPInzo.png

• Like 1
  • +1 2
  • Upvote 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

+1 from me I would love to see these additions implemented in Velheim.

I’d also love to see the addition of the upgraded version of Grace of the Elves, Dark Facet of Grace. Increasing porter charge 500->2000. 

A player would require a Dark Onyx Core, an item used to create enchantments, from Wilderness Flash Events via sack of very wild rewards which is a pretty rare item to obtain. This item also allows players to enchant LotD. 
https://runescape.wiki/w/Dark_onyx_core

IMG_0437.gif.665b31fb8dd47139269d8fcb4774fbbe.gif 
“Don’t worry, I’m the strongest.”

• 2 months later...