Locked Hiscores Interface - QOL

Longshot

Small fix and nothing to prioritize, but it would be neat if the hiscores page for individual players reflected the individual's actual rank on the respective game mode. For example, my current hiscores rank on the "Novice" game mode leaderboards is 3 based on my prestige, but my individual page listing my experience amounts lists me as Rank 27 as it is solely based on experience amount.

1. I would like to see the rank number be accurately reflected based on prestige and the overall game mode rankings, as opposed to the experience amount which disregards prestige.
  2. NEW: Is it possible to list the prestige number on the individual's page in addition to their experience counts?
  3. Edited to add: When you access an individual player's page, it displays the wrong gamemode at the top depending on which leaderboard you were viewing beforehand (e.g., If I am looking at the Classic list then search for "Wakeuplucki" on the left, Lucki's individual user page will read "Classic" at the top).

Let me know if anyone disagrees or would like to tack on.

Edited by Longshot
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...