Locked Snowstorm blowing over

Snowstorm

Good morning afternoon or evening,

I'm going to be around forever so i think it'd be good to make an introduction to... well introduce myself.

About me

I'm one of those strangers that wont give my name out online so no point in asking ;), I'm pretty bubbly and will generally get along with 99% of people and I'm a massive believer in forgive and forget so don't worry if we ever do fall out, because you can say hello to me the next day and i'll be fine with you.

I currently work quite a lot so you guys may only see me in the evening time ( based of server time like 9-10pm I'd get online ) but I will ALWAYS be active on the forums or other methods if needed so I'm not hard to get a hold of, unless I'm sleeping.

Who I am

SOOOOO, I'm going to be the community manager here of sorts, I'm not going to be dealing with much to do with updates, nor the server side of things. But if you ever need anything done in game ( bans, ranks, questions, events or just a ganeral chat ) I'm you man.

I'll also be dealing with the staff team along side sandstorm to check for players that deserve a spot on our team to help us grow and develop, and of course removing staff that abuse if we'd made a bad pick.

So now that you know a little bit more about me, I hope we can get along and as I will be helping with the server managment feel free to ask me anything along the way, happy gaming. 

@Snowstorm

884292250a.gif

Archived