Locked 10 Hp

Alya

This thread is to follow my 10 Hp account.  The goal of the account is to get all 99s, including combat, EXCEPT for Constitution, which will remain at 10.  This means no killing mobs (since that gives con exp), and no training combat the normal way.

Found out that you can reset cb stats, and though that was the end of the impressiveness of this challenge, since I can just train cb up and then reset HP, so... this thread is A) to keep up to date on my progress, and B) to keep an up-to-date Adventurer's Log.  The Monster kill-counts section of the tab will be my explanation on how I didn't kill anything to get my cb stats.  The screenshot will be full-window shots with my skill tab up, and the log scrolled all the way down to the bottom (the square will be at the bottom of the log to show I am not trying to hide the kills further down).

5wJ2PeP.png
Example.  This is Alya, my main Classic account.  If I hide the kill-count, the square is not all the way to the bottom, keeping me truthful.

sftOhN1.jpg
This is 10 Hp.  Note the scroll square is all the way down.  If that changes, I'm hiding kills.

This should be a fun, if not painful, undertaking that I'm excited to attempt.

Current Skills

Attack: 56
Strength: 53
Defence: 61
Ranged: 61
Prayer: 101
Magic: 103
Runecrafting: 120
Construction: 101
Dungeoneering: 50
Archaeology: 88
Constitution: 10
Agility: 101
Herblore: 104
Thieving: 92
Crafting: 110
Fletching: 120
Slayer: 110
Hunter: 100
Divination: 90
Mining: 120
Smithing: 120
Fishing: 120
Cooking: 120
Firemaking: 113
Woodcutting: 118
Farming: 85
Summoning: 104
Invention: 150

XHt3634.png

• Like 2

Classic

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=Alya&overall=2826&q statgen.php?username=Classic%2BHP&overal statgen.php?username=Skiller%2BAlya&over

Novice

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=No%2BAlya&overall=1 statgen.php?username=No%2BHP&overall=122 statgen.php?username=NoSkillAlya&overall

Regular

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=ShadowTech&overall= statgen.php?username=10%2BHP&overall=285 statgen.php?username=SkillAlya&overall=2

OQGtErZ.jpg2KGSEEh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Realized I hadn't updated this post yet

Added a few 120s, and a few 99s I had gotten.  Still 10 Hp, and doing pretty well for myself, all things considered.

Classic

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=Alya&overall=2826&q statgen.php?username=Classic%2BHP&overal statgen.php?username=Skiller%2BAlya&over

Novice

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=No%2BAlya&overall=1 statgen.php?username=No%2BHP&overall=122 statgen.php?username=NoSkillAlya&overall

Regular

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=ShadowTech&overall= statgen.php?username=10%2BHP&overall=285 statgen.php?username=SkillAlya&overall=2

OQGtErZ.jpg2KGSEEh.jpg