✪ Happy 3 years anniversary to Velheim! ✪ Thanks to everyone for your continued support! ✪ Here is to another 3 years! ✪

Forum Signature Giveaway! v3

Hello everyone!

Back again with another forum signature giveaway.

Forest themed, may animated it once a winner has been picked.

Recommended for people with a two letter username.

But of course everyone is welcome to participate.

2020 has been a harsh year to say the least, but let us look to the future instead and make 2021 an amazing year!

Tell me a personal goal you have set for the next year and a goal related to Velheim.

Let me start,

Personally: I decided to be more consistence with my gym visits. I used to be very fit and i want to get back into shape. 

Velheim: I want to make more guides for you guys, I also want to clean my bank and make it pretty.

A random winner will be picked this Monday, 4th of January.

(Has ended)

Congratulations to SugarLily for winning the Forest themed Forum Signature!

9SHFSPT.png

BZHiHDe.gif

5fykfZT.png

Personally: I have recently put together a homemade gym for me and my girlfriend to use, in the new year we hope to get in better/healthier shape as I used to play university basketball I miss being in good shape so the adventure will start in the new year!

Velheim: Going to work on completing all that there is in Velheim, do a alot more pvming and prepare lots of resources to go on a mass prestiging spree!

Personal goal: Cut down on soft drinks (Pepsi, 7up, etc), chips, and just junk in general. I would drink around 3-4 cans of soda a day and it's gross. Gonna replace the soda by water and limit to 1-2 cans a day.
Velheim: Keep the grind going by gaining as many prestige levels as possible.