Locked Mork Introduction

Morkrs

Evening All, I've been around a while but thought I'd grace you wonderful people with a proper introduction.

My name is Mark, a 22 year old Legend from the wonderful country of England. People call me by many names, mainly; Mork, Smork, and more notably Monkas.

You'll find me walking around the server like a lost dog, acting like I know what I'm doing when in reality I'm probably just as confused as you are. If I'm not on Velheim, i'm normally doing Graphic Design or Photography, but luckily for me Boris has told me to sit in and play Velheim 24/7 - Big up Boris.

I'm also the guy that went horrifically dry whilst hunting a Hexcrest, not that I'm salty about it all. I SWEAR I'M NOT SALTY.

Nice to meet you all, I'll see you all on the server o/

• Love 1

Morks 3D Sig 5.gif

33 minutes ago, Morkrs said:

Evening All, I've been around a while but thought I'd grace you wonderful people with a proper introduction.

My name is Mark, a 22 year old Legend from the wonderful country of England. People call me by many names, mainly; Mork, Smork, and more notably Monkas.

You'll find me walking around the server like a lost dog, acting like I know what I'm doing when in reality I'm probably just as confused as you are. If I'm not on Velheim, i'm normally doing Graphic Design or Photography, but luckily for me Boris has told me to sit in and play Velheim 24/7 - Big up Boris.

I'm also the guy that went horrifically dry whilst hunting a Hexcrest, not that I'm salty about it all. I SWEAR I'M NOT SALTY.

Nice to meet you all, I'll see you all on the server o/

Hey loser welcome can't believe it took you 1400 KC for something that it took somebody else 2kc to get

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png