Locked Yipes' introduction

Parlay

Hello there,

I've been on the server for about 1.5-2 weeks now i reckon? so thought I'd introduce myself on the good ol' forums. 

I'm 24 years old from sweden, studying international marketing with a bachelor of science in financial economics.

I've been playing  rsps on and off for a bunch of years and u might recognize me under the alias 'iex'. You'll probably see me die on my hardcore anytime soon,
I promise I don't bite.

This isn't a dating page but on my free time I like to hit the gym, ride mountainbike and walk in the sunset with my three boyfriends mork, job and ygg. :wub:

• Love 1

Yipe2.gif.727862c4b0ff45be6665086e49c45174.gif

2Ug2WAw.png

CAu7Tgd.png

18 minutes ago, Yipe said:

Hello there,

I've been on the server for about 1.5-2 weeks now i reckon? so thought I'd introduce myself on the good ol' forums. 

I'm 24 years old from sweden, studying international marketing with a bachelor of science in financial economics.

I've been playing  rsps on and off for a bunch of years and u might recognize me under the alias 'iex'. You'll probably see me die on my hardcore anytime soon,
I promise I don't bite.

This isn't a dating page but on my free time I like to hit the gym, ride mountainbike and walk in the sunset with my three boyfriends mork, job and ygg. :wub:

can't wait for you to die loser, welcome.

• Sad 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png