Locked got mute for what? i dont know

frodo 420

everyone else can say what they like but wen its me i gets single out whys that? well let me till you no one likes me so thats why iron tyrones mute me for saying something but the rst can say what they like so anyone want to help out and get this stuff fixed bc the game is not going to be a game if mods are going to abuse mo0d ranks by pin pointing ppl out hope you see this sand and get it fixed

• Kekw 1

Quite frankly, I'm insulted that you're attempting to defile the reputation of one of our staff members by claiming that they dare specifically target you rather than others who break the rules. Our team works incredibly hard behind the scenes to make sure we're inclusive and caring of every member of this game that logs in, regardless of our personal relationships with those people. I have complete faith in Tyrone and your punishment is completely justified, especially given the context of your message history in our public medium of conversation.

By claiming that Tyrone is targeting you specifically, you attack all of us and the doctrine that we've adapted as chosen staff members - something I won't stand for.

You should take a break and think about how your incessant, controversial and homophobic topics of conversation affect those around you and use that to change into a better human being, not just for our sake, but for your sake too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Happy Bunny 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png