Locked 20 questions with JDF

Ahoy

ZEkv56S.png

1. Could you explain to us who @jdf is in 20 words?
Name is James, world traveler, goal oriented person, fitness freak with a love of chocolate!

2. Where do you see yourself in 1 year?
Back home in England after being in Australia for two years preparing for my best friends wedding and sorting my life out.

3. If you could swap bodies with a person for 1 full day, who would it be and why?
James Haskell (England rugby) Just to see what he puts himself through everyday with training/dieting/playing rugby.

4. Which person do you like the most from this community and why?
Sends, while new to the community he’s dived face first into the community helping out and trying to make everyone feel welcome!

5. What is your favourite thing to do on Velheim?
Hitting whatever my goal is, my current goal being 200m all skills.
My previous goals were trimmed comp cape/best armours in game.

6. Which missing feature would you like to see on Velheim?
A couple of QoL updates on construction.

7. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Gonna be soppy with this one, my girlfriend!

8. You just won 1 million in cash, what is the first thing you would do?
Invest all of it into various different markets.

9. If you had to choose between giving up the ability to hear and to see, which one would you give up first?
I'd give up hearing.

10. What is the one thing you have tried but would never try again?
Smoking.

11. What attracts you the most of the opposite sex? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
Blondes, possibly because I'm also blonde.

12. If you could travel back in time, which year would you choose and why?
50,000 years ago before humans were around to see the world for its naturals beauty.

13. What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
Most people have heard of it but road cycling. (full Lycra haha)

14. What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
Drinking whiskey! (Straight no ice/ no mixers)

15. If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
I'd go back to Fiji (spent 3 months there) because it’s absolutely stunning nature/clear water/sunshine/people are incredibly friendly and caring.

16. Tits or ass?
Ass.

17. Currently, what is your favourite song?
Actually a bit lost with music at the moment. Can’t seem to find any I really like. Though I like the chainsmokers.

18. If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
Better public speaking mostly for my best friends wedding but it’s a skill I’m working on.

19. If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 2 Velheimers (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other spot in order to survive?
Mrswee when he was playing Velheim he gave me a run for my money for the top spot so I’d guess he would be very focused on survival haha.

20. What is your life quote/motto?
One that’s got me in trouble in the past “If you die with money in the bank that’s fun you could of had but didn’t. If you die in debt that’s fun you shouldn’t have had but did”.

Disclaimer: 20QW is a new mini interviews series by @Ahoy for the community to get to know each other a little bit better on a different level.

18.png12.png Cap'n Ahoy (1) #6
22.png10.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski (2) #7
17.png8.png Silver (0) #24
Ah0y (0) #4 kots '24

Archived