Locked Some additional objects and NPCs at home.

• Game Moderator

This is the list of objects and npc's I would like to see at our Home Hub.

Submit your suggestions below.

1. House Portal. The object you interact with to enter your house or in building mode. (Perhaps making the house portal at home special to where you can enter it no matter where the house teleport is set to)
  2. Estate Agent, the npc you set your house teleports to other locations.
  3. Npc: Butlers (tbh never tried to hire a butler in velheim so idk if implemented)
  4. Nulodion the dwarf cannon sells man/ replacer.
  5. Max- simply because the new players always ask where to get the cape XD 
  6. Goomah- provides a faster teleport to deep sea fishing without having to teleport to the guild. Could make it to where you need the same requirements before speaking to him as you would enter the guild. (There is also another work around that involves setting a teleport in your grace of elves to the deep sea area to avoid the level requirement so shouldn't be a big deal.
  7. Tanners- a npc to simply tan some hides will be very handy. I know there's a crafter in diamond zone to tan & craft hides but this will be a huge qol for everybody, would be fitting since theres a decanter/cleaner for herblore. 

I asked players in-game what they would like to see at home and a lot of replies point towards ironman shops, there is an argument that you need do it the iron way, to work and travel for your stuff but i'll add to the list of suggestions anyway.  Shop runs for ironmen.

• Like 3

• Game Moderator
13 minutes ago, Ahoy said:

I only agree with the first suggestion.
All the other options are not to far to get to and with most of them you can quickly access them via ctrl + T.

house portal 100%!

To be fair most of the npcs at home can be accessed via tele menu too but is not stopping them from being there ❤️ 

I wish I could think of other useful objects, but I am drawing blanks.

• 2 months later...