Locked Ninja Log 10/15/2019

Sandstorm

• Founder
Miscellaneous

• Completely removed Solomon's item shop and all items have been removed from the ;;store page as well;

• Keepsake keys are now trade-able;

• Added Bonds to the Webstore. Each bond will cost 1$ and will give 100 Velheim coins when exchanging. They can be traded between players. Bonds have also been added to miscellaneous point shops;

• Added a million more Cosmetic Overrides to choose from (thanks to @Dynasty for helping me out gather the data for them). Also improved on the new cosmetic code, overrides will no longer stay previewed even when force-closing the interface;

• Picking Flax will now give Farming EXP;

• Added a custom interface for displaying your current action's progress. It'll display whenever you'll be training skills like Herblore, Crafting, Fletching, Smelting, etc. The system is still a proto-type, so incorrect information could potentially be shown. If you find anything wrong with it - let me know;

• Using logs on a portable brazier will instantly refresh the Bonfire effect;

• Balls of Wool are now buyable on the Grand Exchange;

• Blood talismans can now be obtained by killing Werewolves in Canifis;

• Duel Arena has been completely removed as it contained code that was created around 10 years ago and thus was buggy. However, if enough people in the future support the Duel Arena addition - I'll recode it from scratch;

• Slightly increased the Drop Rate boost you get in the Heart of Gielinor by having more reputation in the specific category.

Fixes

• Receiving Warpriest items in GWD1 dungeon will now correctly register in the Boss Collection log;

• Master Runecrafter robes will no longer go in Armour case & Diango's storage at the same time when speaking to him about cleaning your bank.

• Like 4
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif