Locked Third Time's the Charm!

Alya

I'm back, again!  After a shitload of crap happening, drama in the family, life events screwing me over, and the like, I am back to finish what I started.

The last one of these was supposed to be a questionaire sort of FAQ, where people asked questions and I answered them and posted the answers here.  That didn't really work out.  So I looked one up.

Starting with the obvious:

Name: Alya

Now for the more interesting (and less common) questions:

Schooling: College Graduate
Career: IT
Other fields of study: Opera, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Programming

NOW... for ACTUAL questions (because the others were kinda just... information gathering)

1. What's your favourite game of all time?
1a. It's a tossup between Goof Troop for the SNES (first game I ever completed), Far Cry (loved them all), SM64, as a game I actually speedrun occasionally

2. What is the first game you ever remember playing?
2a. Golden Eye on the N64.  I didn't have a console at the time, but my friend had just gotten an N64 from his dad, and he invited us all to play.  By the time I actually had the chance to join, they all had played a good deal, so they were capable at it, and I had no idea what to do.  So of course, to 'give me a chance' they took the time and gave me a chance to learn the game before they could kill me.  After my 5 minutes were up, I was fair game... and I pulled out a win.  Fell in love with gaming in an instant.

3. What is the first console you ever owned?
3a. SNES.  The same friend who got an N64, had a SNES.  With the newer console, he decided he didn't want to play the basic graphics of an old SNES console, so for my birthday (Idr which), he gave me his SNES and all his games.  It was my favourite console of all time because it was the first one I could play constantly.

4. Who is your favourite villain from a Video Game and why?
4a. Your sibling from Fable (3, I think?).  You spend the whole time learning about how awful a human being he is, only to find out that when you are in his position... you either become him, to save the most amount of your subjects, or you become a doting ruler, and when tragedy hits, your subjects die, leaving you with a small kingdom, and poverty.  It really shows the idea of perspective.  From the outside, he looks evil and manipulative.  From the other side, you see WHY he did it, and how his actions were to try to save his people.

5. In your opinion, what is the best games console?
5a. PC.  Any oldschool console can be played through emulation on the PC.  Games on PC have a much easier time being modded, and mods can change even games with no replay value into a brand new game, with all new replayability.  That, and Mouse and Keyboard is amazing in numerous games, and much more capable in numerous games and genres.

I'll add more as I come across them or think of them.

• Like 3

Classic

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=Alya&overall=2826&q statgen.php?username=Classic%2BHP&overal statgen.php?username=Skiller%2BAlya&over

Novice

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=No%2BAlya&overall=1 statgen.php?username=No%2BHP&overall=122 statgen.php?username=NoSkillAlya&overall

Regular

Spoiler

statgen.php?username=ShadowTech&overall= statgen.php?username=10%2BHP&overall=285 statgen.php?username=SkillAlya&overall=2

OQGtErZ.jpg2KGSEEh.jpg