Locked Sparkii's Introduction

Sparkii

Its been a while since I've written an introduction thread... 

So hey, I'm Sparkii, or Ash whichever you prefer. I'm 27 from the UK. I work full time so don't really get much time for games these days but with being stuck at home 24/7 currently I needed some form of escape from reality! 

I've played RS and other RSPS on and off for about 14 years but this is the first time I've come back to it in about 5 years following bad experiences with my last time on one. From my first few days here, the server is quite possibly one of the best I've played on previously and with the drop rates and kindness of other players I reckon I'll stick around for some time to come. I've always been more of a PvM player rather than PvP - I get fed up of dying too easily... 

A little bit about me... I enjoy gaming, always have done, the Mrs hates it but...yeah. I was a mix between Xbox and PC but moved more to just console for the past few years. I enjoy most Forza games, Battlefield and anything which takes some thought to succeed. I have a little dog called Astro, he's a chihuahua cross corgi so adorably cute but sheds like a mother in the summer... I'm a massive car fan, my dream cars would be either a GTR or Mustang, but have my eye set on a very nice Ranger Raptor at the moment. 

My aims... Well I plan to max at some point and get some bossing on the go, more than likely slower than most because I opted for the x2 not thinking that I'll only be on for 2-3 hours of an evening because of work! 

Well that's pretty much me, I look forward to some entertaining times here :lol:

• Like 1

Signature-sparkii_zps00eb3558.png.5c4bed58ff1252902a8f0116e791800d.png

image.png.bb9f9fac3adf17ccefecef8cc1cbb5f8.pngunknown.png

image.png.c9c03d004c6d9d56b1986f9bf58b141b.png image.png.f255806fa2cec1c0fbcd368504b87e63.png

1 hour ago, Sparkii said:

Its been a while since I've written an introduction thread... 

So hey, I'm Sparkii, or Ash whichever you prefer. I'm 27 from the UK. I work full time so don't really get much time for games these days but with being stuck at home 24/7 currently I needed some form of escape from reality! 

I've played RS and other RSPS on and off for about 14 years but this is the first time I've come back to it in about 5 years following bad experiences with my last time on one. From my first few days here, the server is quite possibly one of the best I've played on previously and with the drop rates and kindness of other players I reckon I'll stick around for some time to come. I've always been more of a PvM player rather than PvP - I get fed up of dying too easily... 

A little bit about me... I enjoy gaming, always have done, the Mrs hates it but...yeah. I was a mix between Xbox and PC but moved more to just console for the past few years. I enjoy most Forza games, Battlefield and anything which takes some thought to succeed. I have a little dog called Astro, he's a chihuahua cross corgi so adorably cute but sheds like a mother in the summer... I'm a massive car fan, my dream cars would be either a GTR or Mustang, but have my eye set on a very nice Ranger Raptor at the moment. 

My aims... Well I plan to max at some point and get some bossing on the go, more than likely slower than most because I opted for the x2 not thinking that I'll only be on for 2-3 hours of an evening because of work! 

Well that's pretty much me, I look forward to some entertaining times here :lol:

Hey man, welcome to the community! Sorry you've joined at a fairly messed up time, but it'll be smooth sailing soon! 

Looking forward to interact with you in game :)

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png