Locked Dragon Ball Super

Ahoy

Ribrianna was the ONLY bad moment I could think of. Get that love BS outta here. We're on a WARRIORS PLATFORM. They gave her TOO many episodes. They made vegeta look like a bitch in the tournament but awesome as hell versus Black. 

Also they kind of opened it up for the DBS movie they're working on to go to Universes 6 and 11 to have Cabba and his crew fight some boss with or without Jiren in his universe that put's everyone at risk like usual. This is where I believe they'll introduce SSJB Gogeta or Vegito.

First-Homunculus-Pride-FMA-Brotherhood-pride-the-first-homunculus-selim-bradley-31373374-449-292.gif#1353365

Ribrianna was the ONLY bad moment I could think of. Get that love BS outta here. We're on a WARRIORS PLATFORM. They gave her TOO many episodes. They made vegeta look like a bitch in the tournament but awesome as hell versus Black. 

Also they kind of opened it up for the DBS movie they're working on to go to Universes 6 and 11 to have Cabba and his crew fight some boss with or without Jiren in his universe that put's everyone at risk like usual. This is where I believe they'll introduce SSJB Gogeta or Vegito.

Team love cringe.

18.png12.png Cap'n Ahoy (1) #6
22.png10.png Ultimate Ironman Stephanoski (2) #7
17.png8.png Silver (0) #24
Ah0y (0) #4 kots '24

• 4 weeks later...

Archived