Locked What are your favourite albums?

Yggdrasil

hard question to answer because i listen to a variety of music but a rough idea/small part of my list would be:

Ta1300 by denzel curry along with unlocked and zuu

Starboy by the weekend and after hours along with the highlights bc it has some of my favorite songs from him in 1 place

All of the albums from panic at the disco

any of kendricks albums 

basically anything from kanye west before his ye album

a bunch more albums from people like bad bunny and other latin trap artists and other rappers like logic its hard to make a list bc i listen to a ton of music and it would be dummy long

• Like 1

Ooh this is a tough one:

Life of Pablo by Kanye West is definitely up there for me! I love nearly every song on that album and the honesty and openess in which it was written! Kanye's album with Jay-Z, Watch the Throne is really good too in my opinion!

Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Meteora are goated in my opinion too! That's mostly nostalgia speaking for me but they're just soo good!

EDEN's i think you think too much of me, and End Credits is really good if you're into indie and alternative pop!

Everything by Sleeping at Last always hits the spot with me! They're this small, little known band that make mostly acoustic music but the lyrics are always insane!

Finally, NF's The Search is really good! I like all of his stuff but The Search takes the cake for me. I've rarely heard an album where every song just hits the spot and The Search definitely does that for me!

I probably forgot a couple but this is just off the top of my head :)

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

• 1 month later...