Locked DevCommands makes Velheim pointless!

Substantial

Let me start by saying Velhiem is probably one of the best games I have ever played by FAR. When you put 100+ hours in into the game to shape this beautiful in game world around you with hard work, it is very rewarding! But when you join a server with some friends who have played for a total of 2 hours and they have all the best end game gear,  tools, and  upgrades but don't know anything about the game or how to make a hide cape. Its just sucks the satisfaction out of the game and basically killed all of my motivation to spend any more hours in a game when I could have just activated console mode on steam and been done with game in 5 minutes. I feel like my time was completely waisted.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Substantial said:

Let me start by saying Velhiem is probably one of the best games I have ever played by FAR. When you put 100+ hours in into the game to shape this beautiful in game world around you with hard work, it is very rewarding! But when you join a server with some friends who have played for a total of 2 hours and they have all the best end game gear,  tools, and  upgrades but don't know anything about the game or how to make a hide cape. Its just sucks the satisfaction out of the game and basically killed all of my motivation to spend any more hours in a game when I could have just activated console mode on steam and been done with game in 5 minutes. I feel like my time was completely waisted.

You're referring to valheim with an A. This is Velheim with an E. So i suggested to look for the correct game forum.

Closing thread

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png