Locked Doctor Who?

Doctor Who

Greetings

Dear Velheimers!

I'm Mark from Norway and I'm pleased to have arrived at this server. I work as a healthcare professional and coach, something I enjoy passionately.

During my free-time, I'm completely and utterly absorbed in gaming. I have played Runescape since 2006, but in 2011 I quickly came to the realisation that I preffered Runescape Private Servers. The past 10 years I have been heavily involved in playing RSPS, but also worked with management and development for several servers. Often gone by the names: Tranquility, Runefloors, Ninetrees. - (Should there be anyone I might have come across in the past). :) 

For you forum-freaks whom spend several hours of your day eyeing for new posts to share your opinion on, I'm happy to inform you that I'm the same.

Glad to be a part of both the game and the community. Feel free to add me, give me advice or share what is on your mind :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nhs said:

Welcome Mark! :D

Feel free to PM me in-game or over Discord if you need anything or just want to chat!

1 hour ago, Yipe said:

Eyy another forum nerd, we gotta make this forum more active mate. It's way to inactive right now :ph34r:

Welcome to the server, from a fellow neighbour!

Thank you both! :) 

Agreed, Yipe. We'll try and fix that as good as we can!