Locked An introduction a long time coming.

notabrony

Hello everyone. This is a very delayed introduction, seeing as I have a little over 200hours in game, but it feels like the right time to properly introduce myself.

My in game name is Notabrony, but you are more than free to call me Lewis if you care to. I played almost a year ago first off, under the name of Trazumin and was a gim, so experience is a thing I have little of. I came back after a very long break, and I am finding myself absolutely loving the server once more.

I'm usually quite quiet when it comes to the friends chat, but if you ever feel like throwing me a pm to have a conversation, please feel free to, as once I come out of my shell, you'll find me to be quite talkative (Sometimes, to my own detriment. lol.)

But yeah, that pretty much sums up my introduction. Short and sweet. For those who already know me, I'm sorry, and for those who don't, feel free to strike up a conversation!

Can't wait to meet you in game, and of course, best of luck to you all on whatever you plan to do in game!