Locked Bernie's Intro to velheim

Bernie

Hello everyone, 

To start this off a here's a little bit of info about me.

My real name is Levi, IGN is Binnacled, I'm 24 and have been playing rs/rsps since 2009.

I really enjoying PvM so if anyone wants to team up and go fight some big bosses like Nex etc. Let me know I'm always game for it.

When I'm not being lazy playing video games on the weekend's I'm usually out enjoying life going on some crazy adventures with my friends.

What is it a do for work? Well, boys i lay pipe but not the kind we all like to lay. I'm a heavy equipment operator on a deep underground pipe laying crew.

Currently working a job where we are 25 ft deep putting in sewer. If you would like to know more about my interesting life or lifestyle feel free to ask away.

On another note, 

Thanks for having me here at Velheim. I haven't been here long, but the community seems great, and the server is def one of the best 718's I've ever stepped foot on since matrix crumbled.

Give yourself a pat on the back @Sandstorm you truly are one of the owners looking to better his server instead of looking for a quick cash grab. :DaddySand:

Cheers ladies and gentlemen. :Catjam::Dancer:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, notabrony said:

Welcome to the forum side of the server, bud! Hope to see you more in game, and of course, on here. <3

im a bit of a forum whore, so as long as people are posting and making it active ill be on lurking :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ramen said:

Welcome. Seen you around a few times. Hope you're having fun.

All the fun a man can have, I’m a osrs player so this rs3 content is all new to me. Grinding godwars dungeon to try and get some gear for the bigger bosses. 

• Like 1