Locked Prepare your Prestige Powerfully

Lokai

PRESTIGE SUCCESS GUIDE (or "How to Prepare your Prestige Powerfully")

This is a guide to help you set yourself up for success when Prestiging. This is especially useful during a 3xp event.

This is what works for me. I am sure there are lots of other ways to set yourself up, but maybe this will give you some ideas.

1. Do clues. Yes, clues.

• When you do your clues, DON'T open your caskets right away. Bank them.
  • When you are ready to open them, set up your inventory with any non-stackable item as shown: GlB6mgV.jpg
  • Make sure you have plenty of bank space for the loot
  • All items you get will be banked INCLUDING BONUS XP STARS:  
  • OOYqmoM.jpg
  •  TXBIz7g.jpg
  • When you have maxxed, you can use these stars to greatly increase your stored bonus xp. PB9wDTV.jpg

2. Arch supplies: 

• There is no requirement for assembling a tetra-compass so you can gain fast levels by having a couple banked. MfJlUrS.jpg
  • The Tomes you get when digging up the reward will boost you very fast also.

3. Other supuplies:

• Seeds. It's nice to have high level seeds ready: Hrcd4nV.jpg
  • But plant some and DON'T CHECK them before you prestige. There is NO LEVEL REQUIREMENT to check health. EtuASVv.jpg
  • Before you check Health on high level plants, you might consider using a Vote Book. It can give you an extra 50% xp boost for 15 minutes, which is plenty of time to check ALL of your trees. If you are a Regular account, you might only need to check a few trees using this method in order to get 200m xp.
  • Portable skilling, Proteans, Pulse Cores, Brawlers, Bones, Vote Books, etc. 2GI0Or2.jpg

4. Finish your slayer tasks: kOcywj9.jpg You don't want to have a high level slayer task waiting for you when you prestige. Make sure you complete it first.

Like I said, there are probably many more tips you can use to boost your effectiveness when you Prestige. Recently there was a promotion on Squeal of Fortune that gave Celebration Lamps. That promotion ended, but if you were like me, you may have taken advantage of that to stock up on lamps right before you Prestiged, then you raised one skill to 99, like Thieving, and used the Celebration Lamps on that skill, which in turn would raise all of your other skills by the most possible. I only mention this because you may find similar things that come up from time to time. Look for these opportunities and grab them when they come. And for goodness' sake, remember to VOTE!

Maxamillion

RznZvyv.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

cooltext407088970608825.png.d6ace26a1ac245688c7f6966397c0c8b.png

image.png.f25bd7b61757d183ff2c7881f4a44ae5.pngimage.png.798765135492c87745f50817d75f9737.png

Great guide. I'll specifically mention Tombshrooms (spores drop from Dinosaurs on Anachronia, high lvl slayer monsters) as the best cheat code to instantly re-max farming post-prestiging. As a regular with dxp and a vote book, each patch gives between 45 and 60m xp depending on harvest luck. Vote books are also useful for disassembly, though a max lvl fishing rod will instantly re-200m a regular.

• Like 3

To do what I've preached.

Founding member of Bandits

• 2 months later...