Item Burning proposal/suggestion

Sandstorm

This sounds very good. As many others mentioned, attack speed increase would be a little too much but the rest of the list looks so nice. There is massive problem with expensive items too (EoF for example) which have low margins and no one literally buys them even when price is way under recommended so this kind of update is just what we need.

• Administrator

List of possible rewards for the Burn Shop (with so many in this list, they could be put elsewhere too);
(I've already compiled all the Item IDs & Npc IDs for the below, so all that's done)

Cosmetics:

• Sunfury T1 (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Cape, Shield)
  • Sunfury T2 (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Cape, Shield)
  • Lunarfury T1 (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Cape, Maul, Shieldbow, Staff)
  • Lunarfury T2 (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Cape, Maul, Shieldbow, Staff)
  • Death Lotus Disciple (White, Red, Black Blue)
  • Death Lotus Weapon Overrides
  • Aurora Weaponry (Long, OH Long, 2h, Halberd, Baxe, OH Baxe, Scim, OH Scim, Wh, OH Wh, Scythe)
  • Battleworn Steel Armour (Helm, Plate, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Arteria (2h Sword)
  • Blightreaver (Sword, Empowered Sword, Staff, Empowered Staff)
  • Defender of the Mind Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Cape, Wings)
  • Defender of the Mind Weaponry (Sword, Offhand Sword, 2H Sword)
  • Faceless Assassin (Blue, Green, Red, Black)
  • Dark Crystal Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, 2h Sword)
  • Dragonkin Imperial Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Hefin Ranger Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Iorwerth Warrior Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Mourner (Mask, Cape)
  • Stasis (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Stasis Weapons (Xbow, Bow, Staff, Axe, Mace, Throwing Axe, OH Throwing Axe, Javelin, OH Javelin)
  • Thunder's Weaponry (2h Sword, MH Sword, OH Sword)
  • Stormbourn Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots)
  • Black Necronium Armour (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, MH Axe, OH Axe, 2H Axe, Shield)
  • Grotesque Armours T1/T2/T3 (Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Cape, Wings)

Legendary Pets:

• Water Lycan

Companion Pets:

• Angelic Inari (Part of the Defender of the Mind set)
  • Zenn
  • Agama
  • Fairy Drake
  • Shadow Fairy Drake

Others:

• Protean Packs (I think it's fine considering the amounts from packs was nerfed)
  • Bags of Components (Small, Large)
  • Research: Potion Reservoir (this would be the ability to make the Potion Reservoir)
  • Premier Artefact
  • Like 1

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Lucki said:

i feel like upon discussion on this with some end game players all of which reached the same conclusion, this would be a really good idea if there was a non-tradable currency in exchange which provided cosmetics

On the note of this, having the tickets themselves be un-tradeable - with the "Buff Tokens" being available with both tradeable and untradeable versions (untradeable would be cheaper since no need to trade, think the same concept as Bonds needing to be converted) would probably be the best case? 

This means that players can't simply buy the tickets, to buy all the cosmetics in the shop, or have friends funnel all their tickets into a single player - instead these cosmetics would have a more "achieving" feel to them.

• Love 1

LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Iron Tyrone said:

On the note of this, having the tickets themselves be un-tradeable - with the "Buff Tokens" being available with both tradeable and untradeable versions (untradeable would be cheaper since no need to trade, think the same concept as Bonds needing to be converted) would probably be the best case? 

This means that players can't simply buy the tickets, to buy all the cosmetics in the shop, or have friends funnel all their tickets into a single player - instead these cosmetics would have a more "achieving" feel to them.

Please just reading this made me excited..

• Administrator
On 8/25/2022 at 7:32 AM, Iron Tyrone said:

My only input would be that perhaps that the tokens could be available in both untradeable, and tradeable versions, with the latter being more expensive.
I also honestly think the Attack Speed Increase would be a bit too busted - even if just by 1 tick for example, perhaps something like a small % damage reduction could be more appropriate (live longer = deal more damage?).

Edit: Aura Refreshes would also be a good add to this list.

also cosmetics pls i love fashion

I would also say that adding the Curses, Ancients, and Lunars codexes to the ticket exchange would also be beneficial in the long-run. Having them from two sources means that players can hold Loyalty Points for Ancients, and then grind for Curses instead, rather than having to wait for both of them.

On this note, if possible, perhaps also a 'Seren Prayers' codex which would unlock; Dark Form, Soul Link, Teamwork Protection, Superheat Form, and Fortitude. 
I guess this is more of a suggestion so I'll put it all in a Spoiler Tag.

Spoiler

With the addition of Dark Form, Soul Link, Teamwork Protection, and Fortitude; it gives players more options for PVM - and would also allow the difficulty cap of future bosses to be slightly higher.
Superheat Form is also just one of the best QOL prayers in RuneScape (imho) so that would be nice. 

I excluded Light Form and Chronicle Attraction since;
1. We don't have Seren Spells, and
2. Chronicle Fragments, although have their use, are just "mediocre"
Plus, we have exactly 5 extra "spaces" in the Prayer Book and would fit perfectly (if this is how they would end up looking when implemented ofc).

Two images for reference; 

• Image One is just adding the 5 prayers at the end, could be good to differentiate between the base prayers, and the Seren Prayers.
  • Image Two is adding the prayers in the correct order (by level, how it is in RS3, and my preferred way).

image.pngimage.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...