Locked Ninja Log 01/16/2023

Sandstorm

• Founder

Small update regarding the recent bug reports.

Miscellaneous

• Bonds will now yield 6 Squeal of Fortune spins instead of 13. This change has been made to better reflect the spin price on our store page;
  • Slightly increased Liberation of Mazcab Raid Boss unique item drop-rates;
  • Added a message text to the Soul Wars Bloodwood tree to let players know that it is disabled;
  • You can now left-click 'Throw' Herblore bombs directly from your inventory to throw them at your current target;
  • Improved the Boss Hiscores interface to now re-color sort options, sort kill-times correctly, and hide all entries with no kill-time when sorting by time;

Fixes

• Corrected the Cup of Tea item version you need to give to Elsie to tell you a story;
  • Fixed all incorrect NPC in-combat movements (Nex:AoD, Telos, Raids, etc.);
  • The 'Money down the Drayn' Lumbridge Achievement task will now complete when trying to access the Bank (now complete-able for UIM);
  • You will now get skulled if your Familiar attacks another player (or another player's Familiar) in the Wilderness;
  • Aggression potions will now correctly last for 6 minutes (instead of 5), and 12 minutes with the Herbivore game perk;
  • Adding a new pickaxe to the Dungeoneering tool-belt will now return the old version to you. Also added the Mining level requirement;
  • Fixed Yk'Lagor the Thunderous combat animations within Dungeoneering.
  • Like 5
  • +1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder
8 hours ago, Ahoy said:

Awesome to see things being fixed this fast!
Is there a way where we can see the scores for bork, I was told it does not really fall under a boss so I was wondering where it's scoreboard went to. :ph34r:

Bork's a daily D&D, not really a boss. So I went ahead and removed it completely!

• Meow 1
  • Sad 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif