Locked This Guy in a Nursing Home

Jahx

Hey I'm Jahx, and its time to get a lil' personal.

I'm a longtime player of rs3 and some osrs. Most of my osrs experience is from private servers. I main Ironman accounts and have a fish/mining alt to payback friends that have helped me. I am 28 years old as of May 9th, 2023. As a Type-1 Diabetic my body decided to eat itself with my insulin and I got eaten down to 67lbs at 6ft'3inches. I honestly was on my deathbed when I woke up that morning. I was unable to move, Unable to speak, and felt the most helpless I have ever felt in my life. Its a scary feeling when you can't even turn or lift your head to call for help. I was lucky that my family members were constantly checking in on me. I had been laying for about 25 minutes unable to help myself do anything at all. My brother had to fireman's carry me to the car to rush me to the ER. We honestly should have called an ambulance but luckily I was instantly triaged and checked into the hospital.

I am currently in a nursing home after being hospitalized for 87 days out of this year so far. I am bouncing between 80-90lbs eating as much as I can when I can and doing physical therapy and occupational therapy to build muscle back. From not being able to move I can currently now function almost as a normal human being. I'm passing the time with Velheim and am enjoying everything and everyone the server and community has to offer and it has helped me keep my mind off the reality that I've gotten stuck in. The community is amazing and super helpful and understanding of my situation, trolls welcome, they don't affect me as I didn't do this to myself. I'm mostly online on Jahx, and Jahz. Jahx being my main ironman and Jahz being my bond alt to get all perked out and ranked up. I'm on most of the day because the only things I need to do daily are Physical and Occupational Therapy. I'm always open to conversation and answering questions be it about the game, the server, or even my current situation.

I didn't want to shit post for a suggestion so I took the time to actually write something out and chose to put my story out on here as a warning or notice to other who may know or be in a similar situation. 

You can call me my Family Name, 'Bubba', or my ingame name, 'Jahx'. I don't mind putting this out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...