Locked Xero RNG

Xero Rng

Hiya everyone! I'm Xero RNG. 

I've been on this server a few weeks at this point and have most likely met with you, if you've been active in the last few weeks. you can usually find me trying to buy and sell wares, or making myself look like a jackass by repeatedly dying at bosses :D 

I'm, what i like to refer to as, a mid tier PVM'r. i can do GWD 1+2, ED 1,2,3 and other bosses like rax, rago, and Telos (up to 100%). I am always trying to push myself to do better, and get better at PVM, though i mainly like to skill and quest in Runescape. I'm a Lore whore at heart. I've gotten quest cape 3 times in rs3, and twice in osrs. Also, ive been playing since late 2001, back in the rs classic days, though I have taken MANY breaks from the game spanning months. Usually due to my personal lack of RNG with grinding out a piece of content and not getting the drop im after (hence the name...). I was highly against EOC and the removal of free trade/wilderness so i took a nice extended break then. Around 2015 i found out about RSPS's and loved the fast pace progression, and meeting the new communities. 

On a more personal note, I've been married to a wonderful woman now for 2+ years, and we just recently had the newest addition to our family join us a few months ago, bringing the total Xero-clan head count to 5. I'm 33 years old, and live in East Coast, USA. 

I am always willing to group up whether it be for skilling, bossing, or just general dicking around. If you see me around, please say hi. I don't turn engagement away, unless i'm doing afk things and taking care of the baby :D 

Hope to grow more with this new group of gamers, and maybe ill get some loot along the way :D 

• Like 1