[WINNERS] KOTS: Brainstorm

• Administrator

image.png

Has concluded!

I'd like to formally thank you the participants for entering into the event, and even for those who didn't - thank you for your interest.

I'd say this went a lot smoother than the last staff-hosted event I was in charge of but I digress.

With this, all eligible participants should be able to ;;claimkots in-game for their participation rewards.

Now, the final ranking!

-----------------------------------------

In FIRST PLACE we have "Bond" - with a total level of 1,733!

Our official Brainstorm Champion will receive the following;
The Exclusive Brainstorm Champion (#cc0000) title,
the complete image.png Defender of the Mind Set, the exclusive Cornellius.png Cornellius Pet, and 6x fpKf1xn.pngBonds.

In SECOND PLACE we have "Kross" - with a total level of 1,713!

Our Brainstorm Runner-up will receive the following:
The Brainstorm Runner-up (#4e5f70) title,
an incomplete image.png Defender of the Mind Set (minus Wings, Shield), and 11x fpKf1xn.png Bonds.

In THIRD PLACE we have "In The End" - with a total level of 1,645!

They will receive the following:
an incomplete image.png Defender of the Mind Set (minus Wings, Shield, Helm and Cape) and 6x fpKf1xn.png Bonds.

Last but not least we have "Ah0y" in FOURTH PLACE - with a total level of 1,464!

They will receive the following:
an incomplete image.png Defender of the Mind Set (minus Wings, Shield, Helm, Cape, Boots and Gloves) and 6x fpKf1xn.png Bonds.

Congratulations to the above winners!

These rewards are manually applied, so just like the extra bonds below, please contact me through Discord when you are available to be "applied" with the rewards!

Players: "In The End", "Zuko", and "Bond" will receive an extra 2x image.png Bonds each for snagging their own skilling pets!
These will also be manually handed out by me, so feel free to reach me through Discord to claim them.

For those interested in seeing the entire list of participants, levels, and EXP:
you can find a spreadsheet here!

Again, huge thanks to everybody!

I hope the next event will be even more grandioso!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Happy Bunny 1

UIM Dung Storage 1 day pls
LQNtL22.gif

giphy.gif

• Server Support

Holy crapppp, lesgoooooo 

Ngl, I'm suspicious of this, but I really like the events, not only because of the competition but because I have another chance to do things differently. "calling it a brainstorm" was the best way to describe this event, amazing Mode, and thank you all!

~~~ Bond

• Like 1
  • Gucci 1
  • Pog Dance 1
  • Happy Bunny 1

image.png.af24457493edc4a55879e6322d192b35.pngimage.png.85ad90d517f1ca0a3821ef80ff39d481.png

image.png